chapter 23

This chapter includes smut! Do not read if you don't want to!

Zayn's P.O.V

with liam above me I can only let out a squeak but its immediately shushed by him. Liam kisses me for a bit making sure I get all hot and bothered. I don't know what Liam is like in bed....I don't even know what it's like in bed...
Liam's eyes grow dark as he sits back watching me pant. He fishes through the pocket of his lightwashed jeans and pulls out his wallet then a folded up... two folded up..ties.
"Um Liam..?" I whisper nodded my head to the direction of Louis and Harry.
"Its okay their listening to music but we still have to be really quiet" He shushes me then smirks.
"I love how I am the first one to touch you...to make you feel like this" he murmurs. I squirm, getting too flustered and too..hot.
"Here I'm going to make it better baby" he says his palm hitting the buldge in my pants softly. I groan loudly forgetting the two people currently in seats ahead of us. Liam clamps his hand over my mouth.
"I knew that was going to happen" he scowls himself scratching at his beard. Liam takes one of his ties, a simple black one and pins me roughly to the ground. I don't make a sound of course because hes already mad...I have never seen Liam so..sexually frustrated?
He takes the tie and gags me tying it roughly behind my head then takes the other and ties my wrists together. This is embarrassing..
Liam fumbles with the button on my pants then roughly rips my pants completely down along with my marvel boxers. This is all way too new for me. I shiver and turn my head away...I know he is looking at .. Me.
"God Zayn I want to fuck you so bad" Liam's foul language is only making me more flustered then I already am.
His large hand wraps around the base of me and begins moving up and down. He continues to pin my wrists above my head as I buck my hips up into his hand. I have never felt this feeling before but my stomach hurts and vision is blurry.
"M-my tummy" comes out of my mouth but its muffled and hard to make out. Liam raises his eyebrows and laughs.
"Already close babe? I'm going to have fun with you that's for sure" he smirks. Liam lets go of my bound wrists so I can hold them to my chest. Lifting up my shirt he kisses one of my nipples. His beard tickles it and I giggle.
He continues sucking at random patches of skin on my tummy and leaves an aching one on my hipbone. I thrash a bit my stomach pain is overwhelming twisting inside of me like a knot.
Liam's lips then meet the tip of my *ock soflty sucking. My eyes buldge out of my head.
Liam Payne is giving me a bj and a hand job. I let out muffled groans as he sinks down further taking more of me in. I can't imagine how red my face is right now.
The pleasure is unbearable and I can't stop bucking so Liam pins my legs down and continues.
"Limfnd" I try to say his name but it doesn't sound how I planned..especially with this gag.
"Yes babe?" He sits up taking his attention off my throbbing *ock. I whimper looking up at him. I didn't know Liam was so sex crazed and dominant...
I squirm trying to indicate that I'm in pain but I think I added fuel to the fire. His eyes darken even more if possible and he grips me down bellow..hard.
I can't make a sound but the feeling in the my stomach takes over and hot white streams flow everywhere missing Liam thankfully. Shaking my vision going black a bit, liam rips my blanket off of me and whips me clean. I can't imagine what I look like right now, hot and flushed and just ugh.
"God you are so fucking hot" liam whispers his voice raspy.

Erm so yeah Liam is the kinky type. Sorry if my horrible writing disappoints you but I didn't want hard core sex sex sex sex sex...
I will save that for later lol.
Yes I have also decided to continue my story Zayn is happy which makes me happy and I will continue to right fan fiction with Zayn in it I mean hense the term "fiction",