chapter 41

Zayn's P.O.V

I watch Liam from his very comfortable bed as he stands in front of his big mirror, adjusting his suit and running his long fingers through his freshly jelled hair. Liam looks absolutely handsome in a suit, more than he usually does I guess.
Liam looks at me from the reflective surface poking his tongue out slightly. I giggle and blush shaking my head in wonder about how I got so lucky. Cheesy I know but nothing less my life was kinda hell without him.
"I-i like when you wear suits!" I blurt ducking my head afterwards because holy fuck I'm so stupid. Why would you say that Zayn you can't even compliment someone right you're so stupid.
Liam laughs and I hear the large thud of his foot prints indicating that he's walking towards me. Just as I come to the conclusion his hand is on my chin pulling it roughly upwards.
"Don't be embarrassed baby, you're adorable" I huff at his compliment because adorable doesn't get you very far with someone, sexy does.
"Well it's almost time to go are you even going to get ready?" Liam asks pulling me up from his bed. I whine in the process applying more weight on his grip so he will hopefully let me go.
"You know that's not going to work, I have a few things in the bottom drawer for you pick something out." He says giving me a slight push to his dark wood dresser. I squat down and open it to reveal lots of nice pants all perfectly folded thank god there are no price tags because I think I would've fainted.
I grab a pair of dark navy trousers and slip them on over my no-liam's- boxers. I turn to explain to liam about the lack of a nice shirt but he stands behind me holding a white button up shirt and a dark navy jacket to go over.
"Turn around" I order Liam who rolls his eyes but obliges and closes his eyes before circling around. I take off liam's shirt in front of the mirror and nearly choke. Oh god Zayn you got fat. I look at the little pudge that escaped from my trousers. Liam must of heard my gasp because he quickly turns around and is behind me, his chocolate eyes filled with worry.
"Babe?" He asks looking at me through the mirror. I sigh trying not to let the tears pricking my eyes escape but nothing less my eye water and liam immediately furrows his eyebrows in confusion.
"My stomach oh god" I cry buttoning up the white shirt not daring to look at my bare chest again. God damn it how dare I think I was okay, look at me, never have I ever been this weight.
"What's wrong with it?" He asks weaving his arms in front of mine to press his large hands to my now ridiculously flabby stomach. I screech jerking away from him, Liam won't love me like this I look awful. I cross my arms and whip away stray tears. I process the hurt look on Liam's face and decide to explain.
"I'm just not comfortable with you touching my erm stomach. It just"- I let out a shaky sigh as my voice comes out breaking and weaker than ever.
"It just got bigger" I admit digging my fingers into my ribs. I want Liam to hold me bit with my fat self right now he probably just wants to dump me. Great.
"Zayn, baby you look exceptional, literally this entire time I have been watching you change all I can think about is how fucking flawless you are" he says slipping his tan arms around me so they cross around my back squeezing me tighter. My heart flutters at his words and I let out a soft cry.
"Thanks Leeyum" I say sniffling a bit I pull away. Stupid Zayn you don't need to depend on him for your image...oh who am I kidding he's your daddy. I scowl myself before blushing at my thought.
"Anytime, I will gladly call you beautiful every living moment we have together" he says grinning and pecking my lips softly before letting me go to go slip on his giant shoes.
I slip on the jacket and fully button up the white shirt except for maybe 3 buttons. I slick back my hair much like Liam's but leave a strand of hair down in my face. Once I'm ready we leave in another one of his expensive ass cars and Liam gets on the phone as he buckles himself in.
"Yes" he names my adress..oh the moving thing. Forgot all about that.. I fiddle with my fingers abouts we arrive his work. I can't wait to spend all my time with Liam he literally brightens my entire day.