chapter 45

Okie wow its been a long time I suck
  Zayn's P.O.V

     We ventured home after a long day of sitting in his office, sorting papers and stealing kisses. I honestly can be at peace with living with him now. On the way home my phone buzzes in my pocket. I pull it out answering immediately realizing its my mother. Me and mother have always been close, but we only talk when we feel like we need to, to avoid getting annoyed with each other.
   "Mom" I answer biting my lip.
  "Zaynie! Why haven't you told me you have a boyfriend!!?"
  I go blank and swallow thickly pondering on any excuse.
  "Well uh, I just wanted to make sure it would last.. You know before I told you." I look over at liam who is clenching his jaw. Shit I hope he's not mad...i don't mean anything I'm saying.
   "I understand baby but I would for him to stay over for dinner tonight" she pleads. I sigh knowing he heard I look over at my teddy bear who just shrugs his shoulders.
  "Okay yeah that sounds great we will be there at 7" we bid our goodbyes and say our I love you's before I hang up.
  Liam pulls into the parking lot of the pent house and steps out not even opening the door for me. I'm hurt but I don't show it and follow him running slightly to keep up with his long strides.
   As we reach his, well our home he turns around quickly. I flinch and step back afraid of his fists that lay at his sides.
   "You weren't going to tell her because you wouldn't think it would last?" Liam asks his brown eyes filled with hurt.
   "No! I forgot I just didn't want to say that...that I forgot about my own mother because I was too caught up in the moment with you" I whisper the last part slightly out of breath from chasing after him.
   The corners of Liam's mouth turn up and his eyes soften slightly. He let's out a sigh.  
   "Sorry I just...this is new to me" he gestures between the both of us. My cheeks heat up and I step closer standing on my tip toes to grasp my hands together at the back of his neck. I kiss the birthmark on Liam's neck and he hums leaning into my touch.
    "You know, you don't have to go see my mom I can go-"
  "If this is an excuse to drive that shitty car its not happening baby I would love to meet your mom" I giggle as Liam cuts me off before pulling away to change from the shirt and pants that I basically ruined.
   "Here" he hands me a pair of blue skinny jeans a black v neck I know for a fact these would never fit him.
  "Did you buy these for me?' I ask shoving him playfully.
   "No comment" liam says grinning from ear to ear.
   I scoff but regardless I put the items on slipping on my ratty red converse.
   I turn to see Liam slipping on a pair of baggy jeans his boots and white tanktop. He grabs the red flannel but I snatch it from his hands and tie it around his waist myself smiling.
   Liam smirks kissing my for head before ducking down to peck my lips.
  "You know I love you right?" He says holding me tightly.
   "As much as I love you Leeyum",