chapter 30

Zayn's P.O.V

We dropped Louis and Harry off at Harry's place then drove to Liam's penthouse, his voice is repeating in the back of my mind seductively. "Prove it"
I know for a fact that I am not as strong as Liam he works out and his chest and every thing is just so big. What am I supposed to do to prove my strength?
In silence we enter the luxurious building and go to the top floor to his house.
"We I don't you to workout with me in those clothes but I doubt you will fit in my own so...here" he tosses me a pair of women's athletic shorts. Womens. Working out? I'm sorry does he know me!?
"There some my sister left" he says casually whilst pulling his shirt off and changing into a black tanktop. Yum. Tanktop Liam is so attractive. I sigh but leave the room into his bathroom to out them on. Boy am I glad I shaved. Yes I shave okay I just don't like being hairy and gross. Man I am gay. I like the length of them and I'm not gonna lie they are cute. I step out to see Liam holding a grey v-neck. He hands it to me to slip on which I do at lightning speed so Liam doesn't get a glimpse of my fat self. He looks me up and down and smirks.
"Dont!" I point a finger at him.
"What?" He steps back silently shaking with laughter.
"Your smirking and laughing at me!" I scold crossing my arms. Liam laughs loud enough for the neighbors to hear this time.
"Fine I will take them off" I huff turning back to go into the bathroom, highly offended. Liam's large hand wraps itself around my upper arm dragging me away from the bathroom.
"No, keep them on, you look cute" he whispers in my ear, his lips lightly brushing over the lobe sending shivers down my petite body.
"f-fine" I shove him away. Liam smiles because he won, he will always win it's so unfair.
"Well I know for a fact your feet are not nearly as big as my own what's your size?" He asks tugging on a pair of jet black nikes. Before I have to answer him I pull out my own pair.
"No need, I have my own" I save myself from the embarrassment of telling him my shoe size. I'm a 6.
I swallow thickly at the sight of his large feet. You know what they say about large hands and big feet...a big dick.
"Okay well then let's go, you can finally show your strength to me malik"
I hate how Liam it just full of fucking smirks today.
******
We pull up into a big place that doesn't look like a gym, but why would I question it. We walk inside and go up to the front desk then Liam pulls out his I.D handing it to the fashionable man at the counter. Damn he was better looking than I was. His eyebrows were definitely plucked, and his hair is styled much like my own, shaved on the sides, except he doesn't spike his up and leaves his feathery soft bangs sweeping over angular face. Damn. Why do we have to go here?
"Hi I'm Mitch and I just want to welcome you to GetFitNow Gym." He smiles. I smile back but it's fake as hell. He isn't even looking at me he is looking at Liam. Fuck.
"Thanks yeah we will be going now but I will see you soon Mitch how's Scott?" Liam sparks a conversation with the tiny man.
"Good, great actually. We are having our 2 year anniversary tonight that's why I'm so perky today" he grins. I let out a brief sigh of relief, thank goodness, no competition.
"I assume this is your boyfriend?" He gestures to me whilst fiddling with his on point hairstyle.
I blush and nod as Liam pulls me into his side. Ow.
"Awe you guys are so cute! And I'm probably boring you to death but we all need to double date sometime! Okay here's your key card go get fit!" He laughs. Double date? I can barely handle a date with him alone.
Liam leads me down the hallway were it smells strongly of pool and stops at one grey sleek door, sliding the key card and opening it. My eyes view lots of equipment, none of which I know how to use. I eye the weights in the corner they have ten pound weights right? I don't think I can lift more than 20..
"Okay so let's start by stretching" Liam walks over to me still with that strtupid smirk etched across his face. He kicks my feet softly together and whispers "bend down" I know what ment for me to touch my toes which I do easily but I'm flushed and clumsy so I stumble a bit.
"Okay lunges" (still a part of stretching if you don't know)
I go into a lunge stretching my thighs before sliding down into left leg splits then doing the same with my right.
"Shit, you're a lot more flexible than I thought" Liam grins rubbing his hands together.
"My mom put me in dance when I was younger with my sisters and cheer" I admit blushing.
"It's quite cute you know" He remarks. Which makes my face go redder.
"Well stretch your arms and then we can start."
I stretch my arms easily putting them over my head also popping my back in the process.
"Okay pull ups" he points to a high white bar. I swallow thickly..great I have no upper body strength what's so ever.
I jump to reach the bar and fail miserably. Liam chuckles which makes me feel even worse.
"Okay jump again" he says. I do as I'm told and his large hands wrap skillfully around my waist lifting me up to reach the bar.
"D-dont let go or I'll fall" I stutter shaking.
"Don't worry I won't baby, just pull up" he instructs, I pull up which is a lot easier since Liam is also lifting me up and down.
Soon enough I'm our of breath for some weird reason.
"Put me down" I breath out. Liam chuckles again but sets me gently down so I can hug him.
"This is going to me much more fun than I thought" he whispers in my neck.