chapter 25

Louis's P.O.V

I turn back and look at liam and Zayn cuddling in the trunk. I can't help but be jealous because Harry and me have only been on like 3 dates and nothing has happened yet.
"What's the matter babe? You seem kinda lost" Harry's long fingers curl up my jaw making me face him. He smiles adorably those prominent dimples etching across his face.
"I just, eh I don't know" I mumble fiddling with the buttons on his flannel. I procede to unbutton it showing his muscular chest covered in tattoos. His breath hitches a bit.
"You are jealous aren't you? Of them?" He figures it out almost immediately... Damn it Harry.
"Maybe" I say not looking at him still fiddling with his shirt.
"So you are! Hey we can be them if you want to Lou, I will be anything for you" he declares tilting my head in his hands so my blue eyes meet his own green ones.
"Why do you treat me so well" I ask taking his hands from my face and placing them on my waist.
"Especially when most of the population thinks I'm a girl"
He frowns at my comment and pulls me on top of him so I straddle his lap.
"Because you are worth it I promise, and who says you like a girl?"
"Just people" I shrug. He furrows his eyebrows.
"Well I think these-" his hands slide up then down my curved figure resting at the curve of my bum. "-compliment you"
I flush as his hands grip me tighter.
"Lou you are gorgeous just saying" his voice is low and sounds like the rumbling thunder that booms outside of this van.
"You are handsome" I tell him
Harry smiles again this time I kiss his smile. He kisses back roughly and pulls me closer so I rub against him. Almost after I wiggle a bit he lifts me off of him.
"What?" I ask kind of hurt by the fact that we were in a make out session.
"Sorry I just don't want to lose control in this place" he says biting his lip and looking at me. I flush and snuggle into his broad shoulder. Harry wraps his arm around me and kisses my forehead.
"Just go to sleep there's always tomorrow when we are alone"