chapter 29

Liam's P.O.V

Zayn lay on top of me, snuggled into my chest. He is still fast alseep so i decide to take the time to really look at him, i examine his face, sharp features as he steadily breaths in and out. Zayn could honestly be a model with no doubt. His spine was clearly visible on his bare back which made me feel sick. I'm aware of Zayn's problem of course but i dont dont what i could do to help him, i try to make him eat but it doesnt help and im almost postive he throws up everything i make him eat. i will surely talk to Louis about it because im sure he knows. maybe the both of us could figure it out. More than anything I just want him to be okay and...happy.
Zayn stirs in his sleep his eyelashes cast shadows over his face and finally big brown eyes met my own. I can't help but feel the flutter in my chest when he just looks at me.
"Goodmorning" I tell him cheerily. I take the time to let him stretch while I look outside. It stopped raining and now we can clearly see our surroundings, lots of trees and hills. Zayn sits up his hair is messy and sticking out at all angles as he blinks slowly and rubs his eyes reminding me of a little kid just waking up. That's what I love about Zayn he still has such childish ways that make him innocent and just plain fun really.
Harry and Louis are still fast asleep in the front I'm only glad they did not overhear anything happening last night otherwise we would never hear the end of it. I take Zayn's hand in my own and lean back against the seat.
"Are you happy Zayn?" I ask almost unaware of the deep question I was asking.
"Actually right now, being with you and everything right now just makes me happy. I haven't been happy in awhile,even with Louis by my side" he sadly admits. I wish I knew more about Zayn's parents so I knew what his life was like maybe some triggers to why he acts the way he does..why he tortures himself with blades and malnutrition.
I smile at his words. I'm glad that Zayn is happy because if he wasn't I would never forgive myself I can always do more for him everytime I do something I know I can do it better for him.
Zayn sits up straddling me, I smile at his sudden boost of confidence. The shirt he wears is baggy on him making his thin arms look thinner.
"You know what I like about you Liam?" His voice is soft and I admire the way he smiles, Zayn's smile is beautiful, the way hid nose and eyes crinkle up at the sides. His fingers trace my tan bare chest leaving goosebumps.
"What?" I ask grinning.
"I like, your arms, and your chest" he murmurs tracing them with his hands smiling, "I like your eyes too" he cups my face. I don't want him to feel controlling so I flip us over making him giggle, crossing his bony feet so they meet my at my back.
"I like your eyes too" I kiss his forehead tenderly. Zayn squeezed my shoulders clinging onto me.
"How do you not know how amazingly beautiful you are baby" I tell him nuzzling my face into his neck.
"Why do you call me that?" Zayn pouts crawling out from under me he crosses his arms. Wtf we were just cuddling.
"Call you what?" I ask. I'm confused.
"Baby" Zayn huff. What's so wrong with baby? I repeat what I thought but I say it out loud this time.
"baby, is a word for a weakling." Zayn protests. I chuckle.
"Well Zayn you aren't the buff type" I tell him scratching my head.
"I happen to be very strong Liam" Zayn smirks standing up. Yes he is so strong looking like he's 11 in that big tshirt.
"prove it then"