chapter 22

Zayn's P.O.V

  We all made the decision to cram into my car since it was right in the driveway.
  "Are you sure this is the way?" Louis groans. I scoff and turn the corner, I'm pretty sure we took a wrong turn about an hour ago. I was never good with directions.
   "Babe maybe we should just stop, I'm pretty sure its about to storm",
   Almost right as Liam finishes my crazy hippie van makes a growling sound before it stops..in the middle of the road.. In the middle of nowhere.
  "Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit" Louis curses, he is in the middle seat snuggled up next to Harry, who actually seems pretty chill.
   "I'm sorry guys but I think we should sit this one out" I mumble looking at the sky. Rain begins to pitter patter on the car and thunder is heard.
   Liam looks over at me, smiling.
  "Cheer up guys, we can just sit the storm out" harry finally speaks up.
   I turn to look at them snuggling. I can't help but feel jealous because Liam hasn't cuddled me once today. Since the car isn't capable of moving I crawl to the trunk finding my blanket and pillow. I just happen to be a crazy planner but I have the pillow and blanket in there since I bought the damn car, I have always been afraid of this turn out.
  I snuggle into the floor listening to the chatter of harry and Louis. I hear creaking and a thud as Liam tumbles into the back nearly landing on top of me in the process.
  "What Liam" I grumble a little frustrated I'm addicted to cuddles.
  "What's the matter?" He furrows his eyebrows. I cross my arms and sit up hugging my pillow.
  "You haven't cuddled me all day" I mutter. He busts into laughter falling on top of me.
   "I swear you are so adorable" he chuckles making my heart flutter. Our noses rub together making me blush.
   "If I try something will you promise to be quiet?" He whispers as he props himself up on his elbows. I find myself in the same position this morning.
   I only nod and then his lips crash onto my own.

Next chapter includes smut!! Just sayinnnnn