chapter 3

Zayn's P.O.V

My day off in my luxury apartment started off with a glass of tap water and a tiny bruised apple. I laid onto my couch, my grey puffy couch with a stain on the left cushion that no one can remove. But I'm pretty sure it's grape juice. Just as I sat down my doorbell rang. I cursed and threw my robe on opening the door. Louis threw himself in.

"Darling!!" He said dramatically hugging me tightly. I wasn't ready for this much excitement this early in the morning.

"Morning" I mumbled. Louis pulled away furrowing his eyebrows.

"Zayn it's almost 11." He said rolling his eyes. I let him in. I always will let him in, he is my best friend of course.

"So..its your day off...we should do something fun" Louis urged taking a drink of my water. I closed my door and Louis gestured to the spot by him on my couch.

"I don't know lou..I'm really tired." I said running a hand through my hair. Louis whined.

"Why notttt I know you are tired but I let you sleep till almost 11 , plus I really need someone to gossip too" he said folding his hands together facing me. I nodded for him to continue his girly talk as I munched on my bruised apple which was very good actually. My stomach appreciated it.

"Okay so did you hear about the tweet from Liam Payne?" He asked. I choked a bit on my apple coughing.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes, such as you work there you have to know who was waiting his table..who was it!?" He asked shaking me. I finished my apple and went to go throw it away.

"I don't remember.." I trailed off wiping my hands. Louis scoffed.

"I know that's a lie Zayn" he said raising his thin eyebrow again crossing his arms.

" No you don't, Lou I have slept since then" I said facing him standing by the couch.

"Zayn seriously I know you, when you lie your voice sounds a lot more like your from Bradford than it already does, and you wrinkle your nose." He said.

"No. I do not" I said feeling my nose betray me and wrinkle up. Louis laughed and grinned.

"You know who it is, so why can't you tell me!?" He whined grabbing my shoulders.

"Okay, okay it was me" I said putting my hands in the air. Louis froze.

"Wait.......wait........you are the raven-haired cutie oh my God!!!!!" Lou screamed. I laughed sitting back down.

"This is fucking insane!! Zayn, Liam Payne the billionaire thinks your cute" he whispered. I nodded with my face in my hands.

"I know, I know. I honestly have no idea why either, I was a horrible stuttering mess and he got a glimpse of my marvel underwear because my uniform got too big" I mumbled.

"No this is great!! Wait...your uniform got too big?" He questioned. I swallowed thickly.

"Um yea...guess all of this work and part time jobs are taking the fat right off!" I said rubbing my belly.

"NOSE WRINKLE!!" Louis screeched tackling me to the floor.

"Ow Lou what the fuck" I groaned.

"Your nose wrinkled!! You are lying!! Zayn I thought you said you were fine" he said taking a seat by me. Our backs leaned against the couch since I was just tackled I was still too frazzled to get up.

"I am fine" I groaned.

"No, I wish you were but you aren't...maybe it's time that you got some professional he-"