chapter 35

Liam's P.O.V

I watch my princess as he stands there in front of me immediately looking at the ground when I mention lunch. His bony scar-littered arms wrap around his tummy almost in a hiding manner.
"Come on Zayn you have to at least eat something" I practically beg. Zayn has been getting smaller, if that's even possible and I have now been thinking that he needs serious help. I thought maybe I could save him but maybe this is out of my hands.
"I'm not hungry Liam" he quietly responds looking down his long eyelashes casting shadows on his high cheekbones. Zayn is such a beautiful boy, he really is.. just as he brings himself to say that his stomach growls leaving me to raise an eyebrow.
"Come on baby you have to eat" I order him but he quickly turns around and scurried to the couch to put on his clothing.
why is he so god damn perfect?
"Liam can you please leave it be" Zayn begs sighing.
"No. I'm sorry Zayn but I can't let you go. I can't just fucking sit here and watch you waste away because you know what..." I stop and scratch my head...I can't believe I'm saying this. He looks up at me waiting to finish his beautiful brown eyes staring up at me.
"I love you Zayn"

Hahaha short for a reason but the next chapter will be VERY VERY LONG and that how the next several chapters will be so I'm sorry. I just think it's important to end it right here lol. Sorry to disappoint the next chapter WILL BE updated today or tomorrow I'm not to keen on cliff hangers myself especially when people don't update for months which is way too big of a troll and almost rude. Well on that note... 4.7 k yoooo. Thank you so much I'm so great full for all of this attention on my story and all of the votes and reads I could not be happier!!