chapter 34

Louis's P.O.V

As me and Harry were almost on our way out of the now crowded mall I felt a slap on my ass. Thinking it was Harry I turned and looked at him.

"Harry why did you do that?" I huff shoving his shoulder.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

I turn around to see a guy with a group of his friends laughing hysterically.

"Did he just fucking slap your ass?" Harry crouched down and growled in my ear. I nod shaking a bit because Harry can be terrifying. I watch as he takes long strides to the group of boys immediately throwing the guy in front to the ground. I hear screaming from innocent bystanders and a crack followed along by a moan of agony. Harry is running back to me quickly his lip bleeding he picks me up so I can get a glimpse of what Harry did since he threw my over his shoulder. The guy was on the ground nothing on his face yet but he is grasping onto his hand which was awkwardly bent. Holy shit.

With my bags in one hand I clutched onto his shoulder as he ran out to our car throwing me inside and hoping into the drivers seat speeding away.

"Harry...did you?" I couldn't finish the sentence as his nostrils flare and he grips the steering wheel tighter, I swear the vein in his neck will pop any moment now.

"Yes baby I broke his hand but we don't need to go around telling everybody!" he yells. I flinch back...I hate when Harry is mad. His eyes soften as we speed down the road.

"I'm sorry I just needed a second to cool off..I don't want anyone else to touch you" he said calmly running his long fingers through his curly hair. I blush.

"It's okay Harry let's just go home yeah? We can watch movies that aren't scary" I say trying to make him feel better. "But it's not, dammit Lou I wish you could realize how fucking attractive you are. You literally have the curves of a woman and you attract every man. That's why I just need to keep you closer I guess" Harry explains sounding exasperated I wish he wasnt upset, it started off as such a nice day and now it turned into this. how upsetting.
But nothing less I am just glad that I will be alone and home with him soon so we don't have to deal with the shit that everyone else puts us through.