chapter 47

Da smuttt kinda sorta maybe
Zayn's p.o.v

How dare Liam. How dare he thinks that we can preform sexual acts in front of my mother.
I grab his hand tightly digging my nails into his flesh attempting to release the grip he has tightly on me.
Liam closes his eyes for a second then opens them again looking at my Trisha.
"Do you mind if I talk to your son for a second" he asks very lowly. I take a bite of the unhealthy food gulping.
"Of course!" She exclaims making me sigh.
Liam stands up dusting off his clothes and grabs my hand tugging me up the stairs. Oh god what is happening.
Right when we reach the hallway I am pressed against the wall. I squeak and push Liam's shoulder.
"What are you doing?", I ask in a soft tone making sure that my eyes are wide looking up at him.
"Like I said, I'm fucking that pretty little mouth of yours baby" he says unzipping his pants. I duck under him hitting the other wall looking at my sexually frustrated boyfriend with wide eyes.
"L-liam" I say gasping.
"My mom liam" I protest again hissing quietly still breathing heavily.
Liam sighs running his fingers through his perfectly tousled and gelled hair.
"I just.. I'm trying to stay in control I promise" he mumbles leaning against the opposite wall.
"I...um..let's just go finish dinner and then we can um..talk about this" I press my hands on his shoulders and stretch up on my tippy toes to kiss him. He hums in approval before abruptly picking me up and taking me back downstairs. We take our seats and I try to avoid my mother's piercing eyes.
'You know I had to find out about this in the tabloids " she clicks her tongue and shaking her head making her dark waves swoosh against her cheeks.
"I'm sorry mom, I just kinda got all caught up in love that.." I trail off and lean my head against Liam's shoulder. His hand his gripping my thigh rather tightly but I decide to let it stay there since he's being so good.
"Honey I get it just tell ms next time okay? You know I support you" she says taking a bite of her delicious salad. I take a bite as well and nod my head.
"I know mom... So um how's everything with dad" I say practically shuddering at his name.
She swallows thickly.
"We have decided that he needs to be back in this house" she says quietly. I drop my fork on my plate.
"Are you kidding!?" I stand up stepping away from Liam and my so called mother.
"He's out on the streets honey, he has nowhere to go" she pleads quietly. I hold my head in my hands before snapping forward.
"No! He is vile and you know it! He's why the girls never want to stay here they always want to go to Doniya's,which is probably where they are right now huh?" I scream. Liam stands up grabbing my shoulder.
"Hey Zayn calm down" he uses my name and I calm down a bit under his touch but anger is still burning through me.
"Mom, I. I just can't believe you I want to go home thank you for the dinner just...bye" I grab my coat and Liam's hand and run outside telling him to drive as fast as he can.
As we reach his house he stops the car in the driveway parking and letting me out.
"What the hell was that back there?" He asks throwing his hands up.
"My dad..I just...he wasn't the best okay" I say shrugging. We enter our new home and I go straight to the fluffy bed I can call my own.
I grab on of Liam's shirts and put it on, no pants and hop into the cloud that they call a bed. I hear Liam's footsteps circle around and I sigh.
"Baby.." He hums leaning over my body that is wrapped in a layer of blankets.
"Hm?" I ask in response still curled up.
I feel the bed weigh down and his warmth is suddenly seeping through the duvet, his breath slightly tickling my neck. I open the blanket for Liam to join and he immediately does wrapping his arms around my waist pulling into his chest. I can't help but feel the eruption of butterflies in my stomach and my heart swell up.
"I love you please just stop thinking about it..about your dad. Just let me put you to sleep okay?" He murmurs into my ear squeezing me tighter.
I smile that he cares but the worry about my father reentering that house makes me feel sick to my stomach.
"O-okay" I say and then suddenly Liam's large hand trails up to my head, fingers going through and massaging my scalp. Once again how did I get so lucky. My eyes flutter shut and I heard Liam begin to him by now I'm laying down fighting sleep just to remember this moment. This moment of being sweet and trying to put me to sleep.
What he didn't know is that I was awake. And I was awake when he sang a song so for me, thinking I was long gone. I'm glad it's dark so he can't see my face because I'm grinning ear to ear.
Well, Riptide is my new favorite song and Liam will...well he always will be my favorite (amazingly talented) person.