Chapter 1

Zayn's P.O.V

My dreadful alarm once again went off at the usual horrible time, midnight. I sighed and got up stretching listening to the sounds of my bones pop in random places. I sat up groaning and ran fingers through my messy bed head. Time for another night shift at 'The Vineyard' some stupid fancy restaurant. I slipped on my uniform grinning in the process seeing that my trousers were now too big.

"Yes." I whispered looking at my cracked mirror. My stomach had gotten smaller finally, I thought that skipping lunch and breakfast was doing nothing for me....yes I'm anorexic..... I move closer to the mirror and slipped on the white button up shirt and black tie, the clothes wrinkled and looked much to big, I flipped the pants 3 times so they would at least stay up but I looked dwarfed in the clothing. I checked my phone shit..I'm going to be late. I cursed and ran to my car with my shoes in my hand, I climbed into the beaten up tiny car that is missing a back window, it took a few seconds for me to start it and then I drove quickly pulling up to the tall brick building with twinkling lights. Paparazzi were every were focusing on some tall figure walking inside body guards now in the front keeping them and people from entering. I scoffed, ugh another rich priss this is just great. I walked to the back entering the employee only door into a crowded busy kitchen.

"Zayn your finally here!! Thank goodness we need table waiting on 2, 7 and 14 but start with 14 it's the billionaire Liam Payne you have to be perfect we can't have a bad review from him it would be the death of this place" Maury, my boss said as she tugged on the bottom of her blazer. I laughed.

"Okay okay, and I need a new uniform.." I mumbled looking down.

"Jesus Zayn are you eating? No I'm kidding your just working so hard! You can change after you serve Liam" she said. I blushed and nodded thanking that she wasn't taking my weight seriously. I walked into the restaurant finding my way to table 14. I knew who he was but I have never got a glimpse of him. He was wearing a tux, it was plain black with a black tie and a white silk shirt underneath, my eyes traveled up to see his face. I couldn't lie he was very attractive, his hair in a small quiff a beard connected to it but it wasn't large and suited his face well. His eyes were chocolatey brown and suddenly I was pulled into reality when his voice escaped his pink lips.

"Are you the waiter?" He asked, his low British accent arose goosebumps on my arms.

"U-u-m y - yes I'm Z-z-zayn Malik I will b-be your waiter t-tonight" I stuttered mentally face palming myself. He rolled his eyes making me extremely self-conscious but nodded for me to continue.

"C-can I get you anything to drink, appetizer?" I asked finally controlling my stutter.

"Water would be fine with some fried mushrooms" he said. I pulled out note pad dropping my pen. I bent down to get it hearing him chuckle as my pants slipped down lower showing my boxer briefs, which just freaking happened to be my marvel ones. I picked up the pen standing up and flipped my pants again my face had to be bright red. I wrote it down and scurried away feeling like crying from humiliation. I speed walked to the kitchen handing them the paper and walking back avoiding eye contact with Liam but blushing anyways. I set a few tables and helped a few costumers. I was pulled back to the kitchen to get Liam's drink and appetizer. I stumbled once but regained my balance in front him serving him the food.

"Um is there anything else I can get you s-sir?" I asked folding my hands together. He smiled and looked up at me.

"No I'm good at the moment babe" he said his voice laced with something that gave me chills. I just nodded quickly and turned away rushing into the restroom. Babe? What does that mean? Oh gosh why do I have to wait on him!! I looked at myself in the mirror smoothing my shirt. I walked. into the kitchen to find Maury.

"Okay can I have my new uniform?" I asked timidly. She sighed.

"Zayn not now and Liam is finishing up with the mushrooms so you will have to finish waiting on him before you get your new one, if I can find one small enough that's not a women's" she teased. I nervously laughed even though I was dying on the inside. I walked back to Liam's table.

"How are you doing s-sir?" I asked. He pushed his plate away from himself and stretched.

"I would like to have the fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp, and call me Liam" he said. I nodded and wrote it down this time without making a fool out of myself.

"Okay L-Liam I will just go take this to the kitchen and we will be with your order soon" I said walking away giving the order and then taking some spaghetti to a couple sitting by the window. The women glared at me.

"Um is there anything else I can get you mam and sir?" I asked. The women scoffed.

"No your bad service has been enough" she sneered. I sighed, I absolutely hated costumers like this. I just walked away Into the kitchen to see Liam's food steaming on a plate ready for me to take to him. I picked it up taking it to him placing it gently in front of him. He thanked me and i stood there for a bit. He looked up smiling. I blushed and looked down shuffling back to the kitchen. I stayed there and served a few more meals until I saw Liam finished leaning back in his chair.

I walked out smoothing down my shirt for probably the 50th time. Liam sat there looking perfect. I hate that I feel flustered around him.

"Um thank you for coming to The Vineyard, would you like any desert?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No thank you just my bill please" he said smirking. I nodded taking it out of my apron handing it over to him. Our fingers touched and he paid and then left. This was definitely the most eventful night shift for me..

I drove home to my small broken apartment and trudged inside. I checked my phone laying in bed. I logged into twitter stalking Liam Payne when a tweet popped up.

Just ate at The Vineyard tonight , not only was the food great but the raven haired cutie that served me ;) you know who you are.

I set my phone down snuggling into my big fluffy blankets giggling. Crushes are dumb.