Special Birthday Bonus

note: this will probably get moved to the one shots book, we'll see

Happy bday pasta_isnice

This is for you 🤞

This is set after the alternative ending (the inferior ending), before the wedding 🫶

*

Craig's POV
"Babe? What do you think of a green and white theme?" I asked, nudging Tweek a little.

"Huh?" He asked, half asleep. I smiled and kissed his head softly, tucking his hair back.

"We can do that later. Cmon, you need some rest my love." I hummed, picking him up. He clung to me, falling asleep in my arms as I carried him up the stairs. I settled him in the bed, kissing his head as I pulled his jeans off. He giggled softly, but his eyelids dropped. I kissed his head again and pulled a blanket over him, turning the light off and heading back down the stairs to clear up.

(ps. Before anyone says anything about the jeans, do you know how uncomfy that shit is? Also, no they weren't gonna bang. Get ur mind outta the gutter)

While picking up scraps of fabric, I grabbed a blue and yellow piece. I clutched them tightly, before grabbing the scrapbook I'd picked up for ideas. I pinned the fabrics down, seizing a blue and gold pen before drawing a scribbling ideas over the page. I worked until early hours of the morning, before tripping up the stairs and collapsing next to Tweek. He barely stirred, sleeping peacefully.

A few hours later, I woke to Tweek gently combing my hair with his fingers. I lifted my head up, staring at him lovingly.

I loved him. How his hair was always messy no matter how much he combed it, how his eyes always twinkled with this look of absolute adoration, how his hands were always soft, no matter how many plasters he had on. I loved how he painted his nails to match mine. If I had black nail varnish, he had white. If I had blue, he had pink. I loved how he wore the same 3 shirts continuously, how he stole my clothes when he didn't want to choose between his own. I loved how he struggled with his shoelaces because he was twitching or shaking too much. I loved... Him.

I lead him downstairs, playfully covering his eyes as I prepared to explain my idea.

"Babe, what's going on?" He asked, smiling despite sounding as though he were about to break down.

"I think I figured out the theme for our wedding." I whispered excitedly, uncovering his eyes and revealing my idea.

Blue and Gold coloured, with Sun and Moon decorations. White lilies and cornflowers, moon and sun engraved rings (optional), deep blue and gold suits, with the bridesmaids wearing white with either a gold or blue sash.

Was it cheesy? Sure.

But, it worked. I always called Tweek my sunshine, and maybe space was my special interest. But the colours would compliment his features, it would make the wedding extra special, unique, and it was flawless. Ish.

"Oh my... Babe, it's beautiful..." Tweek uttered, almost speechless as he looked at my double page spread.

"So... Is that a yes?"

"Yes. It is. Rings and all." He exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

A few months later, we were married. The theme was a hit, and the colours perfectly complimented my amazing husband. The weather was cool, light snowflakes falling as we walked out of the church, escaping to our honeymoon.

*

I'm too lazy for this shit, happy birthday tho pookie and I hope it's amazing 🤞

p.s. I KNOW IT'S A DAY EARLY BUT IDK WHEN I'LL HAVE SIGNAL AGAIN SO HAPPY BDAY IN ADVANCE