Fuck you (ii)

A/N
TW
😨

Craig's POV
I'd just come back from Clyde's. Just come back from an interrogation, confrontation and explanation. Just come back from sitting on his bathroom floor crying and yelling as he put bandaids over my cuts. And now, my only love, the one I wanted to see most, was telling me to fuck myself.

His face was bruised, blood trickled from his mouth. He looked as though he wanted to kill me.

I would want to kill me.

And then he broke down sobbing. He sunk to the floor. I gathered my wits and crouched next to him.

"I'm sorry..."
Over and over I whispered it until he looked at me with watery blue eyes.
Words caught in my throat. He pulled me to him and kissed me.

His lips were salty, and the kiss was bitter, but I loved it. I melted into it, into him, my hairs tangled in his hair as his grabbed my neck.

He pulled away.
"I'm sorry. L"

I helped him to his feet, kissing him again.
"It's fine... It's fine baby, I love you. I'm sorry."

My hands went to his waist, his arms draped around my shoulders. I lifted him into my arms and carried him inside.

(AS OF NOW, CRAIG LIVES ALONE IN HIS OWN HOUSE BC I CBA TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR WHERE HIS GODDAM PARENTS R)

He wrapped his legs around my waist, as he had an hour or two ago. His hands caught in my hair, he pulled slightly.

I pulled away and stared at him, his eyes were full of something I couldn't comprehend.

My hands on his waist, his hand in my hair. We kissed, it was heated, but we weren't rushing.

(😨😨😨 TRAUMATIZING SHIT UP AHEAD?!)

His shirt fell to the floor, followed my mine, and then my hat. By this point, he was stood against a wall, I had my hands either side of his head.

His hands lingered on my jeans. I stiffed slightly, pulling away.

"Hey, you ok?" He whispered. I nodded. Then shook my head. Then shrugged. He wrapped his arms around my neck and rested his head on my shoulder. I softened and kissed the top of his head.

"We don't have to. There will be other times."
He mumbled, yawning and kissing my jawline softly. I sighed and buried my face in his hair. He pulled away and lead me to the sofa, putting a DVD in. I can't recall the film we watched, only that the night ended with his head in my lap and my hand on his ribs.

And the flash on my phone as someone text me.

End.

*
*
*

A/N
it's short like your dic-

jk jk
Don't cancel me

this slays idc what u say

next part will be longer (like my dic-)

I'll stop with the dick jokes now

Soz!