Moonlight and Candles (i)

*

*

*

Craig's POV

We swung by Tweek's house to grab some of his stuff, a sleeping bag, spare clothes, toothbrush, ect. I had left my phone at home, turned off, because Tolkien had been spam calling and texting. Let's just say he wasn't very happy that I was missing yet another hangout. Tweek's parents were totally fine with him staying round mine again. I'm pretty sure they're just glad to have him off their hands for a bit. I've also noticed recently that Tweek seems calmer, less twitchy. Probably because he hasn't been drinking meth-spiked coffee.

When we got back to my house, Clyde and Jimmy were waiting outside.

"Hey! Craig!" Clyde yelled as he saw us approaching.

"Hey Clyde."

"Tolkien sent us," he stated, hands up in surrender as if I was going to kill him, "Just so you know."

"W-w-w-why aren't y-y-you going to the s-s-s-s-sleepover fellas?" Jimmy asked.

I opened the front door and ushered them inside. I turned to Tweek before we entered.

"Do you want to tell them?" I whispered.

He considered it for a second, before nodding hesitantly.

"They deserve the truth at least." He mumbled.

I nodded and sauntered in.

"So, why aren't you going?" Clyde repeated, looking at us curiously.

I glanced at Tweek again, he looked really nervous. I opened my mouth to explain, but the words caught in my throat. It didn't matter anyway, because Tweek filled the suspended air with an answer.

Tweek's POV

I opened my mouth and words began to flood out.

"I over thought it and had a breakdown, kind of, and Craig asked me if I wanted to go to which I said no, but then he insisted that he was going to stay with me instead. I begged him to go I swear, but he's stubborn."

Clyde snickered, "You don't have to remind us how stubborn he is."

"Wh-wh-what do you w-w-want us t-t-to tell T-t-t-tolkien?" Jimmy questioned, "Should we j-j-j-just lie for y-you guys?"

I shook my head, "Just tell him the truth. He deserves to know."

Jimmy nodded. He was the only one paying attention anyway. Craig was staring Clyde down, who was struggling to contain his laughter. Jimmy soaked in the situation and began cackling loudly, making Clyde laugh too. I looked at the floor as I felt a smile creep onto my face. The laughter abruptly stopped and I looked up curiously. Craig was staring at me, a small smile playing on his lips. I grinned back at him, noticing that Clyde and Jimmy were trying to fit puzzle pieces together.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell them about us yet, hell, I didn't even know if there was an 'us'. We hadn't made any official announcements, as far as I was concerned we were just friends who kissed and went on dates sometimes.