Jealousy (ii)

a/n

I was sick while writing this :P

Tweek's POV
I woke early in a cold sweat. I was panicking about the day ahead of me. My breaths came out as short, scared pants. My vision blurred. I felt tears dripping down my cheeks. I slipped my hands into my hair.

I tugged hard. Within seconds, handfuls of my hair came out. I stated at it, dazed.

Somewhere underneath all my blankets, my phone buzzed with a notification. I scrambled for it desperately.

Craig: Hey honey, what time are you coming round?? <3

Tweek: is 10 ok?

Craig: ofc honey <33 see you then :)

10. That was in half an hour. I wiped the tears from my eyes, forced myself to breathe and sort myself out. I got dressed, twitching and shaking the whole time. I brush my teeth, packed a bag with plasters, comics and Craig's hat (which I had somehow accumulated) and headed to Craig's.

Craig's POV
I sighed at my phone. 10. That was barely half an hour away. I rolled out of bed, stumbling to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and fluffed my hair out. It was getting too long again, my fringe draped over my eyes.

I headed back to my room, noting that my parents had left for work since the house was silent.

I pulled on a grey-blue NASA jumper and some black jeans. I searched for my hat but I couldn't find it anywhere. Tweek must have it. I checked the time. It was 9:53am. My phone buzzed with a message.

Tweek: I'm outside

Craig: Coming! <3

I trailed down stairs and opened the door. Tweek was stood there, shaking nervously.

"Hey, are you ok babe?"

Babe. The name just slipped out of my mouth.

I could see the shock registered on his face as he twitched anxiously.

"Sorry, it slipped out..." I mumbled.

"I-it's fine, I'm f-fine." He stuttered. Maybe I was picturing things, maybe it was the cold, but a pale pink colour had spread across his cheeks.

"Come in then, you'll freeze." I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him in. I felt him tremble under my grip as I lead him to my room. I couldn't help but feel jealous, even though he was here with me and me only. Envy still spiked my heart.

Tweek's POV
My mind ran and reran the moment he called me babe. I loved that name. Even if he said it accidentally.

He lead me to his room and flopped on the bed. I smiled and sat on the edge of the bed next to him.

"Oh, I h-have your hat, by t-the way." I remembered, digging through my bag to find it. He glanced at me absent mindedly. I felt his eyes linger. I shivered under the gaze.

I handed him his hat back without looking at him. I felt his eyes piercing my skull. He took it gently and sat up, staring intently. I began to twitch, not registering the emotion he was emitting.

I finally built up the courage and looked him in his eyes. His head was tilted slightly, his lips parted.

"Hey Tweek?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Kiss me?"

Craig's POV
I don't know why I said it. But it was too late now. I had blurted the stupid question and it was too late to take it back now.

I watched the wheels turn behind his eyes, he had frozen completely.

"I-I..." He stammered.

I rephrased: "Do you want to kiss me?"

"Y-yeah, I mean, if y-you want to- I mean, AGH!"

I felt a pang of guilt. Deep down, something told me to laugh it off. But my heart was filled with envy, and a kiss from him could cure it.

I watched him, my outside persona cool and calm while inside I freaked out.

"D-do you want t-to k-kiss me?" He asked, twisting the question on to me.

"I mean, kinda."

I watched his eyes dart over me. He was looking for a hint of a smile, a flicker of joking. He wouldn't find it.

He licked his lips anxiously.

Tweek's POV
HOW COULD HE SEE RIGHT THROUGH ME?! WAS I THAT EASY TO READ? HE HAD SEEN STRAIGHT INTO MY BRAIN AND READ WHAT I FELT!!

"Tweek? You ok?" He asked. I picked up on the hint of nervousness in his voice. I nodded.

My eyes scanned him. The way his jeans hung baggy around his ankles, the way his jumper fell past his wrists and covered his hands. The way his hair draped over his eyes, the look of concern on his face. The pale freckles that adorned his face.

My eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips. His soft, inviting lips...

GAH! WHAT WAS I THINKING?

"Tweek?" He repeated.

I realised I had been holding my breath for a while. I exhaled shakily.

He leant in, closing the distance. He was a few mere inches away from my face.

"Tweek. Do you want to kiss me?" he whispered, dead serious.

I nodded, my throat suddenly dry. He locked eyes with me and closed the distance between us.

Craig's POV
I kissed him. It was gentle and sweet and tender and amazing. I felt him melt into it. It was heavenly.

We pulled away for a breath, staring at each other. I placed my hand on his cheek and pulled him in again.

This time lasted longer, it was still as heavenly and loving and perfect. He kissed back, gently, shyly.

I moved closer to him, our thighs now touching. My hands cupped his cheeks as we pulled away from breath.

He lifted a hand and brushed my hair out of my eyes.

He leant in, so close our noses brushed together. But he didn't kiss me.

"I... I really l-like you..." He muttered.

I felt all the jealousy in my heart melt away.

"I like you too. A lot." I whispered.

We kissed again, his hands entwined in my hair, my hands sliding around his waist. We pulled away.

"By the way," he mumbled, "I really like the name babe."

A/N
Yum
😻