Happy Birthday... (ii)

A/N

hey gorgeous gorgeous peoples, hru all

Ive been hysterically crying for the last half hour bc I'm locked out my goddam house until 6 and i have therapy at 6:30 so I'm gonna be going in my crusty skl uniform

Anyways!

This chapter has SH mentions and stuff

if at any point u r uncomfortable u can skip!! like ive said before, it won't make much difference to the plot if u skip or not.

lastly, if you need to talk or anything you are more than welcome to comment or message me on wattpad, im setting up a discord so look out for that.

oh and there MIGHT be smut. i haven't decided yet ‼️‼️

ily and enjoy 🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🔥🔥

*
*
*

Tweek's POV
I woke early. My cheeks were stiff with dried tears, my eyes ached from crying so much. My birthday was yesterday. Oh god.

It was Friday, I had school. I nudged Craig awake, noticing he was wearing joggers instead of the shorts he fell asleep in. I shrugged it off, it was chilly last night.

"Mi Amor, wake up." I prodded him again.

"Come back to bed..." He groaned, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me back into the covers.

"No, no, sweetheart, we have school."

"Nu-uh. I called in sick."

I sighed and allowed myself to be pulled back onto the bed. I yawned and fell back into my lover's arms. He pulled me into a warm embrace, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

I yawned again and closed my eyes, drifting slowly to sleep.

Craig's POV
I waited for Tweek to be asleep again, then I crept out of bed. I pulled on the outfit I had worn yesterday, jeans and a hoodie, and pattered down stairs. I had wrapped the left over cake and put it in the fridge so we could have it today.

I blew some balloons up, hung banners reading "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!" in large green letters. Butters and Kenny had made it for me. I also filled a basket with confetti, ready to throw at him as he came down the stairs in about 15 minutes.

I grabbed the extra present I had. I wanted to give it to him at the pond we had had our first official date.

(i hate that had had is grammatically correct)

It was a bracelet made of rose quarts. Tricia had helped me, she had to thread the gems and tied the bracelet. But I had done the research, I had brought the resources, I had thought about the meaning.

Rose quartz is meant to symbolize love, so I had brought some small rocks and drilled holes into them, then made heart out of a paper clip. I had asked Tricia to help me thread and tie it, but then I had brought a cute jewelry box and wrapped it. I wanted it to be extra special, because Tweek had made my life so much better than it had been.