"I told you already-"

note:

tw

*

*

*

Tweek's POV

I trailed downstairs with Craig, holding hands, our fingers interlocked. I sat at the table, watching him making breakfast, listening to the sound of toast crunching and the kettle whistling. 

His phone started ringing from somewhere upstairs.

"Can you go get that Honey?" He asked, smiling.

"Sure, I take my coffee bitter though." I giggled, watching him sigh and remake my coffee.

I located his phone under a pile of clothes. It was Kenny calling, and there were already 4 missed calls. Weird. I answered the phone regardless, walking back downstairs as I did.

"CRAIG?!" Kenny screeched, his voice panicked.

"No, it's Tweek, what's going on?"

"Where's Craig? I need to talk to him ASAP." He said, voice still overly loud.

"Wait, I'll pass you onto him." 

I handed Craig the phone, he looked at me confused. I shrugged my shoulders, and watched Craig put the phone on speaker.

"Hi?"

"CRAIG, THANK FUCK."

"Kenny..? What's going on.?"

"SHIT DUDE, UH, KETTLES. YOU NEED TO GET HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE."

Kettles? What the fuck was Kettles? Craig seemed to understand.

"Shit, ok, uh stem the bleeding until I get there, I'll be like 5 minutes." He said, grabbing a coat and pulling his shoes on. He indicated that I should do the same, so I did. We ran out of the house to Tolkien's. My mind was racing with things that could've happened, things that I wanted to ask, things that I needed to know.

The door was already open when we got there, Kenny was pacing on the doorstep.

"Where and who?" Craig asked, his voice full of urgency.

"Leo- I mean, Butters, bathroom."

I watched him disappear upstairs and looked at Kenny. He was chewing his nails anxiously, he wasn't wearing his coat and his eyes were watery. I didn't say anything, simply opened my arms for him. He fell into me, sobbing into my shoulder and I held him. I comforted him, took him inside, sat him on the sofa. He had huge eyebags, it looked like he hadn't slept for days. I sat next to him, wrapping my arm around his shoulders, letting him lean on me. 

"H-have you slept p-properly?" I asked, to which he shook his head. 

"You s-should sleep," I suggested, twitching, "It w-won't do anyone any good if y-you're half asleep." 

He nodded absently, still chewing his nails. I tugged his hands away from his face and held them. He squeezed my hands hard, digging his nails into my flesh. I didn't complain, I knew it would stress him out more to say anything. Eventually, his eyelids drooped and he fell asleep. I settled him on the sofa and got up, pacing, twitching, shaking. My hands reached for my hair. I chewed my lip relentlessly, tugging my hair, not hard enough to pull it out. Upstairs, I heard crying, yelling. I heard my name and out of curiosity, climbed the stairs. Butters was crouched in a doorway, bawling his eyes out while Tolkien and Craig screamed and shouted. I stood, fazed, watching the argument unfold.

"I TOLD YOU ALREADY, IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" Craig yelled, hands in the air.

"I NEVER SAID THAT, I SAID IF YOU WEREN'T SO BUSY WITH YOUR STUPID TWINK BOYFRIEND-"

"FIRSTLY, DON'T YOU DARE BRING TWEEK INTO THIS, SECONDLY, DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING DICK."

I couldn't understand, why were they yelling, and why was I involved. My vision began to get hazy, I crawled towards Butters, tugging his arm and pulling him out of there. I guided him downstairs, wiping his face, soothing him. He had a damp cloth pressed to his wrist. It didn't take me a second to figure out what that was for. I lead him to the kitchen, removing the cloth gently and replacing it with a tea towel. I pressed it to his wrist firmly, stemming the bleeding. Kenny crept up behind us and leant his head on Butters shoulder. I patched his wrist quickly and left the two to whatever they were doing. My eyesight was still fuzzy as I clambered back up the stairs. I wanted to know, the hear what it was about, to calm it down, even though I knew deep down I would just make it worse.

I was met with a scene of pure hysteria. 

Craig's cheeks were streaked with tears, but he was still yelling, still mad. Tolkien on the other hand was shouting, provoking, forcing Craig to physically back away.

"IF YOU HADN'T BEEN WITH YOUR FUCKING TWINK THIS WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED!"

"THAT'S BULLSHIT TOLKIEN, ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT. AND I TOLD YOU ALREADY TO STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT, HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING IT WAS MY CHOICE TO STAY WITH HIM."

"YEAH RIGHT, HE PROBABLY MANIPULATED YOU, PLAYED WITH YOUR EMOTIONS TO MAKE YOU STAY!"

They both stop fighting abruptly, panting for breath. My sight was almost completely gone, I was unsteady on my feet.

"Tweek?" I heard Craig's voice echo. It was broken, hoarse from all the arguing.

"I'm sorry..."

And I let myself slip under.

End.

a/n

MY FRIEND MADE ME A SMOOTH PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH WHAT A BITCH

/j

I love my friend

and guess what.... that's right!

helplines!

Suicide prevention line: 116 123

Emergency help: 999/911

Domestic abuse: 08082000247

Eating disorder: 0203 918 6340

Childline: 0800 1111

NHS: www.nhs.uk

Kooth: kooth.com

Childline: childline.org.uk

Beat EDs: beateatingdisorders.org.uk