Moonlight and Candles (ii)

note:

my teacher said my screen time in Wattpad was unhealthy but that since it was writing and reading she'd pass me

💪💪💪

*
*
*

Craig's POV
We stayed out on the blanket for hours. Pink streaks illuminated the sky as dawn crept up on us. Tweek was barely awake. I took his hand and lead him back to my house, leaving the picnic blanket and candles. I would go back for them later, or maybe we'd both go back for a date.

By the time we got to my house the sky was an ombre of dark blue and orange. We stumbled through my front door. I basically carried Tweek upstairs. He flopped on the bed, rolled over and fell asleep. I pulled his shoes off and gently removed his coat. He was wearing joggers so I didn't have to worry about that. I, however, was wearing jeans. I sat on my bed and kicked them off, locating some shorts and slipping them on before crawling into bed myself. I pressed myself against Tweek and pulled a blanket over us.

I lifted his head carefully and moved my arm underneath it, so he could use me like a pillow. My other arm snaked around his waist. He mumbled a complaint and turned to face me. He pushed me onto my back and rested his head on my chest.

I was shooketh. Flabbergasted. Exhausted. Gobsmacked. Absolutely drained.

"You're lucky I love you," I uttered "And that I'm too tired to fight."
My arms wrapped around him again, admittably, it was more comfortable like this.

We both fell asleep within seconds, the sounds of bird chirping outside calming us.

*time skip*

I was dragged from my sleep by the absence of Tweek and the rustle of bedsheets.

"Tweeeeeeeek." I whined.
"Go back to sleep idiot." He chuckled fondly.

One thing I've noticed about Tweek: he stutters a lot less when he's with me, and when he's not drinking drugged coffee.

"Come back to bed, pleeeeaaassseeee."
"Craig it's half past 11, I'm not coming back to bed."
"Please?" I begged.

I hadn't yet opened my eyes, but I heard him sigh and slip back into bed with me. I felt the sun shining onto my face from the window, smelled the fresh coffee Tweek must've brewed. I peeled my eyes open, yawning, to admire my boyfriend. The sunlight hit his hair in a way that may it look like he had a halo. His crystal blues eyes were open and clear, framed by perfect sooty lashes.

I was suddenly filled with the urge to touch him, not in a sexual way, but to trace his jaw and hug him and play with his hair and to run my hands down his sides. It sounds weird to say that, but that's how it is.

I sat up and pulled him up with me.
"Can I touch you, like, not sexually, I just wanna check you're real I guess?" I asked.

He grinned, god I loved his smile, and replied:
"Sure, but I wanna braid your hair after."
I paused. Did I really trust Tweek enough with my hair?

Yes. I trust him with my life actually.

"Fine." I agree reluctantly.

I scoot closer to him and put my hands on his cheeks, tracing his jaw line, following the pattern with my eyes. My hands glide seamlessly over his neck, over his shoulders, down his chest and ribs. They stop at his hips. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and bury my face in his neck.

I want to stay here like this, safe and comfortable and warm in his arms. His hands a tracing my shoulder blades, drawing patterns into my skin.

I force myself to pull away from him, my hands immediately finding somewhere new to explore. They tangle themselves into his hair, massaging his scalp, gently easing the knots out.

"Alright, you've had your time." He states. I sigh and remove my hands from his hair. I turn away from him so he can braid my hair. He pushes me to sit properly on the bed and starts to twist my hair into tiny braids.

It's quite relaxing actually. It makes me sleepy, like I want to go back to bed. I yawn. Behind me I hear Tweek giggle.

Fuck he's cute.

After a while, he stops playing with my hair and kisses the back and sides of my neck. I smile and turn to him, trying to steal a kiss. He pulls away just in time.

"Ah, no kiss for you, not until you're dressed."

I groan in protest, but grab my jeans off the floor and a shirt from my wardrobe anyway. I trudge to the bathroom to get dressed and brush my teeth.

Once I'm done, I sneak up behind Tweek and plant a few kisses on his neck. He startles at first, but settles once he realizes it's me. My arms snake around his waist as I kiss his neck and shoulder. He laughs and turns to me.

I steal a kiss from him and pick him up, making him wrap his legs around my waist. We pull away to breathe and all I can focus on is his eyes. His beautiful, soft, angelic eyes. And I feel like the luckiest man alive.

End