Wake up

*
*
*
Craig's POV
I woke up way before Tweek. The sun was barely crawling into the sky, I was exhausted, but I couldn't sleep. I just wanted to curl up and close my eyes, but every time I did they shot back open.

I groaned quietly and sat up carefully, avoiding waking Tweek. I decided to take care of myself for a bit, until he woke up. Starting with a shower.

I ran cold water, letting droplets fall into my eyes and blur my vision. I lathered shampoo into my hair, the Apple one Tweek loved so much, and conditioned too, to make it extra fluffy.

I scrubbed away all the grime and worry and fear, before stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around my waist. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was shivering, because of the temperature, but I looked nice. My hair dropped over my eyes, weighed down with water.

I sauntered to my bedroom and found an outfit, pulling it on quickly. I blow dried my hair, styled it carefully and pulled my hat on, the finishing touch.

I looked basically the same as I always did, wearing some lose fitting joggers and a white t-shirt. My hair was damp, but neat. It would dry into a chaotic fluffy mess.

Down the hall, I heard my parents waking up and getting ready. They called something about taking my irritating sister to her friend's, saying that they might not be home until late. I sighed and rolled my eyes. They were barely ever around, and when they were all their attention was on my little sister. I hated it.

I grumbled goodbyes as they left and checked the time. It was 9:37am. I decided to make myself something to eat and get a drink. I brewed coffee, making it how I liked it, and toasted some bread.

I spread peanut butter on my toast and sat at the kitchen table, crunching happily. I washed the dirty dishes, put a load of washing on and even cleaned my room. By the time I was done it was 1:46pm. And Tweek still wasn't awake?

I frowned, pacing downstairs. I checked the usuals. He was breathing, his temperature was warm but not overly warm. But he had been sleeping since 10pm yesterday.

I shook his shoulders.
"Wake up Tweek, it's half past 1."
He didn't respond.
"Tweek. Wake up."
Nothing.

I began to panic, shaking him harder, desperate to get a response.

"Tweek! Wake up!"

He groaned and rolled over, burying his head in a cushion. I felt relief flood my body. He was alive.

"Go away Craig." He mumbled.

"Tweek, babe, it's like 1:45 in the afternoon. You gotta get up."

He shot up at that.
"It's that late already?!"
"Yeah, I figured you were just tired."

He sighed and rubbed his eyes, yawning. He pulled me back onto the sofa to lie next to him, groggily complaining that he was cold. I lead on my back, letting Tweek climb on too of me and lay on my chest.

"God, you really are sick huh?"

End.

*
*
*