Fuck you (i)

A/N
hehe, I'm back
more angst, maybe some more traumatizing shit, idk xx

HEY POOKIES I WAS HALFWAY THRU WRITING AND I HAD TO COME ALL THE WAY BACK UP TO PUT A GODDAM TW. ANYWAYS ILY PLS READ THIS BC I'M FLUNKING SCHOOL.

also there r chavs in the park i wanna go to 😪

enjoy x

*
*
*
Craig's POV
Tweek came back to school the next day. He was shaky and weary, but he was there. I caught him up on the work he'd missed, and during break and lunch we found a secluded corner to sit in. We talked a lot, he showed me what Stan had said about the number.

S: sorry man, can't find anything in it
T: dw I'll figure it out
S: all ik is it can't be Cartman, he got his phone taken off him or smth. idk. not him tho ‼️
T: ty, I'll keep a look out

Honestly, I hadn't expected it to be Cartman, he was making amends with everyone and getting ready to move. His mum had decided to take him away for a fresh start. I was, if anything, happy for him. He was going to a new school, with new people, a new start. It'd be good for him.

(Omg Cartman redemption arc?!)

But with Cartman crossed off I had no idea who else it could be. We compiled a list of people we didn't like and people who didn't like us. We marked names that appeared in both lists.

Not many people came up overall, let alone with the lists crossed.

Wendy
Scott
C̶a̶r̶t̶m̶a̶n̶

Assuming that it wasn't Cartman, we had two suspects. Just two. Tweek began to stress and shake, worrying about who would want to hurt us or what we he done. I tried to calm him, but it's hard to comfort someone when you're on edge too. The number was a dead end, the only other clues we had were the pictures. Looking at them gave us info, such as:

- they sit on the left of me
- they know Tweek's number
- they have shit camera quality
- they r a dick

Ok, not much info, but enough to narrow done the list more. The only people on that list that sit to the left of me are Wendy and Cartman. And with Cartman safely crossed off, all indicators pointed at Wendy.

Luckily for her, she wasn't in today. Which stressed Tweek out even more.

"It's going to be fine honey. I'm sure of it."
I tried to soothe him, but he wasn't listening. It was almost like he couldn't hear me.

Tweek's POV
I couldn't hear him. All I could hear was the endless echo of my heart pounding in my chest, the sharp inhalations as my breath shortened and I began hyperventilating.

I tried to read his lip, to understand. I couldn't, the world was seeping away.

He saw the signs, and gave up trying to tell me something. Instead, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, resting his chin on my head. I breathed in the smell of his clothes, they smelt like apple, his mum washed them with some weird cleaner thing. I clawed at his back, trying to pull him closer than what was physically possible.