Not again

note:
RIGHT BEFORE ANYTHING LET ME GET ONE THING STRAIGHT

note:RIGHT BEFORE ANYTHING LET ME GET ONE THING STRAIGHT

THESE ARE RAINBOW DROPS

WHOEVER SAID THEY LOOKED LIKE SKITTLES ARE YOU BLIND????

WHAT THE HELL 🔥🔥🔥

THAT CHAPTER WAS AGES AGO AS WELL BUT WHATEVER THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE ⁉️⁉️⁉️

also, tw (nothing like some good old angst)

*
*
*
Tweek's POV
I sobbed into Craig's arms. I couldn't believe that he was back. I couldn't believe this was him.

His hair was significantly shorter, he wore shorts that displayed the deep grooves carves into his thighs. He had darker bags under his eyes than before, and he had lost everything that made him Craig.

But he was still mine.

I held him close, running my fingers through what was left of his hair. I whispered that I was sorry and that I was clean over and over. Kenny had told him about my relapse on using ages ago, and I had since promised to be clean. And I was.

I repeated over and over that the cleaning was just to avoid the stress, I kept trying to speak until my words merged and I couldn't speak because I was hyperventilating.

He held my hands firmly and instructed me to breathe, as he had done since we were 8. He pulled his hat over my head. The thing that made him, him, was his hat. And he trusted me with it.

I breathed deeply, inhaling the, now overwhelming, scent of chemicals and lemon. Everything was spotless, in a specific place and organized.

I am not ill. I just like having clean, tidy, organized spaces. Craig had brought a sense of familiarity and order to the place, but the second he left the chaos unfurled. Nothing was where it should be, I couldn't see anything or find anything. So for weeks I'd just cleaned.

And now I had to deal with the backlash.

"Babe."

"I-"

"Babe. Are you using.?"

"No.. Not again. Never again."

He nodded, satisfied and wrapped his arms around me again. I melted into his, slotting my arms around his shoulders as he clung to my waist.

For the first time in months, I felt truly safe.

God I had missed him.

*
*
*
note:

i have a grand total of 0 motivation. so all the chapters r short till ik what I'm doing.

SKITTLES ≠ RAINBOW DROPS

THEY AREN'T EVEN CLOSE ⁉️⁉️

CANNOT BELIEVE YOU UNCULTURED UNLOVED FATHERLESS SWINES DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THEY WERE /j