Sleepover (ii)

Just quickly, this is meant to be a proper story but you can just read the odd chapter and it won't matter too much

Tweek's POV
The sleepover started at 1:30pm. It was 10:45am.

I hadn't slept at all. I felt ill thinking about it. But I had already decided and there was no turning back now.

11:30am

12:30am

1:00pm

I grabbed my stuff and started to walk to Craig's house. I wanted to be early-ish. I carried two bags and a travel mug of coffee. One bag had my things in it, a sleeping bag, my pajamas, stuff like that. The other had snacks and drinks.

I stood outside Craig's door for at least 2 minutes before knocking. Anxiety built up in my chest. I started to panic.

The door opened a crack. Then it opened fully.

"Hi Tweek. " Craig's monotone voice calmed me. Weird.

By the way he was looking at me, I could tell I looked stressed and upset. I twitched with nerves. Maybe it was a mistake coming here...

"Are you coming in?" He asked. His voice softer, his tone lowered. He took my free hand and pulled me inside.

"You can just leave your stuff anywhere, we can sort it out later. "

"O-ok, I'm sorry I'm early, I was thinking about it and I d-didn't want to be late and then I thought t-that if I left it any later I'd b-back out and I'm sorry!"
I rambled.

Craig looked at me worriedly.
"Are you ok Honey?"

My hands itched to grab my hair, but I fought the urge.

"Y-yes!" I replied, twitching uncontrollably.

Craig walked over to me. I squeezed my eyes shut.

Craig's POV

I wrapped my arms around Tweek, pulling him into a warm hug. I felt him melt into it. I had known that it would be a push to invite Tweek to a social gathering, but I had underestimated how bad it was. It made me feel guilty.

"It's ok Tweek. I can call it off if you want? We can just hang out together?"

"N-no I don't want to ruin this for you!" He replied, his voice slightly muffled because we were still hugging.

Eventually, we both pulled away. I felt my cheeks flush and mumbled something about setting up the food and sleeping bags.

*Time Skip*

About half an hour later, I heard knocking at the door. I went to answer it.

"Hey Craig!" Butters cheery voice called, "I brought Kenny too, if that's ok!"

"Of course, come in guys."
I said, nodding at Kenny as he walked past.

They set their sleeping bags up and sat with Tweek, chatting casually.

Five minutes later, someone else showed up.

"Sup dude." Tolkien greeted, "Clyde told me to tell you he can't make it, family shit or something."