Sleepover (iii)

Craig's POV
I woke to someone shaking my shoulders. The sun was creeping through the windows as I rubbed my eyes and cracked them open. It was Tweek. And he looks panicked.

I immediately woke up properly, my mind racing of different things it could be.

"What's wrong honey? Are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

"Sorry, I woke y-you up! I c-can deal w-with it! I'm r-really s-sorry."

He was stuttering a lot more than usual. And twitching. And shaking. I scanned him over quickly.

That's when I saw the blood trickling down his arm.

"Tweek.. What happened.?"

"We were playing, and I f-fell and i-it just started b-bleeding! GAH!"

He was panicking, twitching, almost crying. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight.

"It's ok honey, calm down
Breathe with me."

I exaggerated my breathing, Tweek followed, mimicking my breaths.

Once he was calmer, I pulled his sleeve up to look at it. He winced slightly.

It wasn't as bad as the blood made it seem. He had grazed his arm and then nicked it on something. It was quite large, but not deep.

"Cmon, let's get you cleaned up."

"I-its all over m-my shirt! GAH! What if my p-parents get mad?"

I assured him that I would wash his shirt so his parents wouldn't get mad, and offered him one of my shirts. I took him to the kitchen and dampened a cloth.

"This might sting a little, just squeeze my hand if it does."

I dabbed the blood away gently, and then pressed the cloth to the wound. Tweek winced and shook. But when it was over he smiled weakly.

"Let's get you a fresh shirt ok?"

"T-thanks Craig."

I found him an oversized black shirt I had. When it was on him, it almost reached his knees. He looked adorable. I felt my cheeks colour pink.

"T-thank you." he whispered.

I pulled my hat off and placed it over his unruly blonde hair.

"Your welcome Honey."

I kissed his cheek gently and walked back down the stairs.

End.