Stuttering

A/N
I'm writing this in the back of assembly bc it sucks. I have half an hour ish. Let us pray.

*
*
*
Craig's POV
I woke up in my room, Tweek clinging to me, the bed sheets crumpled around us. He was wearing boxers, his shirt discarded by the door. In comparison, I was wearing just a baggy shirt, one that barely fell half way down my thighs. I recalled the memories of last night, felt the scratches down my back, remembered the gasps and heated moans as he etched them into my skin. I smirked and gently crawled out from underneath his grasp. I swung my legs off the bed and sauntered to my wardrobe, grabbing clean boxers and a fresh shirt. I pulled both on, then paced out of the room, heading down stairs.

I was half way through brewing coffee when I heard Tweek call:
"C-craig, I c-can't f-fucking walk!"

Hearing the stutter in his voice, I concluded that he was scared he was paralyzed. I finished pouring him a coffee and started back up the stairs. As predicted, he was chewing his nails, anxiously trying to figure out what was wrong. He saw me and perked up, out stretching his arms to me, beckoning me into a hug. I swept his shirt off the floor and pulled it over his head, cradling him in my arms.

"So... You can't walk?"

"W-why are you s-smiling?" He looked on the verge of tears. I kissed his forehead gently.

"Because, it's a good thing. For me at least."

He looked confused, so I elaborated.

"First, it means I fucked you so hard you can't walk. Second, that means a day of carrying you around, which is heaven if you ask me, and third, it means we had a good time last night."

He pushed me away and turned away, pouting. I broke into a fit of laughter. God I loved him.

Tweek's POV
I hated Craig. I hated his chipped nail varnish, hated his crooked grin, hated his scruffy haircut. I hated him.

No I didn't.

I eventually gave up stropping and allowed him to wrap his arms around me. I melted into him, loving the way his body was cool against mine. He kissed the top of my head, smoothing my bird's nest of hair down. The sun poked through the gap in the curtains, the smell of fresh coffee filling the air. Somewhere underneath the mess of clothes and bedsheets, one of our phones started ringing dimly. Craig groaned and reluctantly pulled away from me, searching for whoever's phone it was.

It was mine, and Kenny was calling. I froze, hesitating to answer. I glanced back at Craig, who shrugged carelessly and buried his face into my shoulder. I bit my nail and answered the phone, praying to the gods that it wasn't what I thought.

"Hey Tweek! Craig there?"

"Y-yeah, why?"

"I just wanna apologize, to you and him, for how I acted. Me and Craig have our differences, but it isn't really an excuse for how I acted."

I stayed silent for a minute, chewing my lip mercilessly. He continued:

"If you guys don't wanna talk to me that's cool, just let him known I said sorry."

"I will, t-thanks Kenny."

"Sure, talk to you later I guess."

The line went dead and Craig looked at me curiously. I explained the conversation I had just had, leaning back into my boyfriend's chest. He wrapped his arms over my shoulders, his hands resting on my stomach, and leant his chin in my head. He said nothing, just listened as I stumbled my way through my explanation.

"Baby? You ok? You're stuttering a lot more."

He kissed my head casually, holding me tightly to him. I froze, thinking it over. I was stuttering a lot, but I wasn't sure why. What was going on?

end.

*
*
*
A/N

SORRY IT'S SHORT ASSEMBLY IS ALMOST OVER AND SOME TEACHER KEEPS LOOKING AT ME GRRRRRR

(p.s. me again, after school. I got my phone confiscated and my mum had to pick it up 💔 I told her I was texting her abt cramps and stuff. also, I have a discord now! (finally)

if you wanna rant/request/ask anything/just talk my disc is:

Topaz<3#7770

rah! anyways enjoy this very short story!!)

(p.p.s Angst next 😨😨)

(p.p.p.s i need to stop writing angst 💔)