Can we...? (ii)

A/N
Hey guys, I'm writing this when I'm meant to be in double food tech, but f that. This is part 2 of the last chapter so yeah. Enjoy ‼️

OH BTW THIS IS SMUT SO LIKE BE WARNED AND STUFF IF U DON'T WANNA READ IT ‼️‼️

*
*
*
Tweek's POV
Holy shit it was happening. His hand was on my thigh, caressing it gently, his lips were pressed into my neck, his other hand on my hip. He knew what he was doing and it showed.

I saw the present I'd got him on the bed, amongst crumpled bedding, clothes and his hat. He withdrew from my neck, instead eyeing me up hungrily. The hand on my hip trailed to the buttons on the shorts. He looked at me again, as if asking if it was ok. I kissed him, confirming the unasked questions.

His hand swiftly undid the buttons and slipped off the shorts and fishnets in one quick movement. My hands detached from his hair and slid his shirt off, before straying to his jeans. I wanted them off.

Craig's POV
Tweek's hands roamed my body, my bare chest, my hips, the back of my neck. They often lingered on my jeans, and to fulfill his silent begs I slid them off. His hands were warm against my skin, I shivered under the touch. We were still kissing and I realized just how breathless I was. I pulled away, panting. His eyes were hooded, lust filled, ravenous.

His eyes traced my body, admiring every bruise, every scar, every imperfection. They lingered on my thighs, but this time, I didn't feel insecure. He looked back into my eyes, mouth parted slightly. I leaned back in, kissing him passionately again, tugging his shirt.

He briefly pulled away and tossed his shirt to the side before pulling me back in hungrily. His hands laced into my hair, pulling slightly, forcing pretty little sounds out of me. My knee lodged between his thighs, my hands holding his waist. He moaned quietly into the kiss, allowing me to slip my tongue into his mouth.

My hands were all over him, and his all over me.

Tweek's POV
I was acutely aware of every where we was touching me. And even more aware of every where he wasn't. As if reading my thoughts he pulled me closer, picking me up.

I wrapped my legs around his hips as he carried me to his bed. He pulled away, leaving me panting for breath. I clung to him, my nails digging into his back. His hands fell away from my waist, not longer supporting me. I heard him shuffling stuff, moving things. I didn't pay much attention, instead kissing and sucking his neck roughly.

He grabbed my waist again, allowing me to release my grip on him. No sooner than I had, he dropped me onto the bed, temporarily disappearing from view.

My mouth opened, letting a few breathy moans and whimpers escape. He returned to my field of view and gripped my hips, leaning over and kissing my neck and collar bone.

My hips bucked, begging for more, searching for friction. He crawled on top of me, smirking. I felt his hands, cool against my skin, exploring my body, looking for sweet spots, memorising every inch of me.

And all I could think was, God, please fuck me.

Craig's POV
(bro imma get caught writing smut in a bathroom at school 🥱)

I slid my knee between his thighs again, teasing him. I collected his wrists in one hand and pinned them above his head. Only now was I realizing how skinny his wrists were. But that didn't matter now, all that mattered was Tweek and satisfying his needs.