Jealousy (i)

A/N: TW for healed scars, impulsive thoughts.

Craig's POV
Tweek had been hanging out with Clyde and Tolkien a lot lately. It didn't bother me, we were all friends after all, he could hang out with whoever he wanted to.

Who was I kidding?
I was dead jealous. The more time he spent with them, the less time I had to make a move. I really like Tweek. And I have been dying to tell him. But we spent less time together now.

I sat in my room, door closed, lights off. The only light coming from the pale moon and occasional lightning. The storm clouds had passed, and returned, and passed again. It was unpredictable.

I traced the scars that littered my thighs. It always helped me to think if I had something to focus on. I thought about how I could tell Tweek. I thought about when to tell him, how I'd tell him. I thought about how he had kept me clean for so long. I thought about how disappointed he'd be if I messed up now.

Do it.

I tensed at the thought. It had been a while since I'd had thoughts like that.

Why not? After all, Tweek's left you, no one cares really. It's so easy to do. Cmon. Just one.

I shook my head. I needed a distraction. I grabbed my phone and scrolled my contacts. I stopped at Tweek's instinctively.

I scrolled back up my list. I selected Clyde's contact and called him.

"Oh, hey Craig!"

"Hi."

"You ok dude? You sound kinda distracted."

That's why I called you, I thought.

"I just thought we hadn't talked for a while. How you doing man?"

"Good, I'm good dude. How bout you, made your move on that special someone?"

I had told Clyde about my crush. I hadn't told him who it was, obviously.

"Not yet..."

Silence.

"Uh, actually, Clyde, could you help me out?"

"Help you ask them out? Obviously!"

"I need to find a time to tell them, but we've been distant lately..."

"Invite them to mine tomorrow. I'll throw a small party, we can play some games, set you up."

"Sounds great, what time?"

"Does 5 sound good to you?"

"Yeah, I'll see you then."

More silence.

"Craig... Sorry if I'm getting at the wrong thing here, but you don't sound ok. Are you sure you just called to talk about your crush and ask how I was?"