I hate fucking Cartman

note:

the title is so real

also tw for fighting and shit

*
*
*

Craig's POV
Monday rolled around before I'd even processed the weekend. Tweek was still quite sick, and really shouldn't be in school. But his parents had forced him to go, threatening him with grounding if he skipped.

Consequently, he was exhausted, sleeping through almost the entire lesson until I poked him in the ribs to wake him up. Since Kenny and Butters had started hanging out with us, Kyle and Stan had been too on off ocassions. Usually when Cartman was sick or not in.

They had confided in us that they were dating, and hadn't wanted Cartman to find out since he'd make fun of them and out them to the whole school. I already hated Cartman, but then you add the fact he's pretty homophobic and suddenly I hate him a whole lot more.

Today, Cartman hadn't been in for the first few lessons, so Kyle and Stan had sat with us. Me and Tweek were discussing with Kyle and Stan the pros and cons of coming out to your parents while Butters, Kenn, Clyde, Tolkien and Jimmy talked about something else.

"It c-can honestly b-be the best and w-worst thing to do, if i-it goes well and your p-parents support you, it's a-amazing, if not, it can get p-pretty...s-shitty..." Tweek yawned.

"Of course, if you guys want to come out to your parents we'll help you. And if worst comes to worst you can stay with me for a bit." I offered, not paying attention that much.

"Oh, so you're a jew and a fag?"
We all jumped in surprise. Cartman.

Oh fuck.

"Cartman, when did you get here?" Stan asked, standing in front of Kyle defensively.
"I've been here ages, I was following you stupid gay freaks."

Tweek was a lot more awake, alert. I could see the cogs turning, he was analysing all the different situations and how they'd end. I was paying attention to our surroundings. There were no crowds... yet.

Kyle was pale, he looked as though he was about to throw up. I nudged Tweek, indicating he should help him. I watched my boyfriend lead the redhead away, taking him to the bathroom.

"Cartman, don't tell anyone." I warned.
"Or what, what are you gonna do you stupid fucking fag?"
"Don't. Say. Anything." I repeated, stepping closer.

"Or what."

I grabbed his neck and choked him, making him thrash and kick at me. He scored a hit to my shin, making me drop him. I leapt at him, making him slam into the ground. I was on top of him, beating his head in while he punched back meekly.

A crowd had gathered to watch as I beat Cartman within an inch of his life. Stan was trying to haul me off him, assisted by Tolkien and Clyde. Eventually, I gave up, seeing the gashes and bruises and wounds all over Cartman's body. I hadn't been breathing properly, my nose was bleeding and I was pretty sure I had a black eye. Stan dragged me to the bathroom, leaving Clyde and Tolkien to clear the crowds and deal with Cartman.

Kyle and Tweek were still in the bathrooms when we arrived. Kyle was curled up in a corner, Tweek crouched next to him, calming him down. He stared at me as I limped in.

"Take your boyfriend, I'll take mine." Stan said, abandoning me in the middle of the bathroom. Tweek covered his mouth with shock. I felt my stomach lurch. I crawled into a stall and threw up, retching and choking. I wasn't sure if it was because of my injuries or because of how horrified I was of how I was treating Tweek. He was already ill, he shouldn't be dealing with me too. I coughed and huddled over the toilet. Tweek pushed the stall door open gently and knelt next to me.

"How a-are you doing?" he whispered. I shook my head.
"You're sick honey, you shouldn't be dealing with me."
"Craig, just b-because I'm ill d-doesn't mean I can't t-take care o-of you."

I leaned against the stall walls, closing my eyes and feeling the stinging finally set in. I winced when I felt a hand trace my wounds.

"He got y-you good, h-huh?"
"I'm sorry honey."
"It's o-ok, cmon, let's get you c-cleaned up." he mumbled, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead.

End of part 1.

*
*
*