Can we..? (i)

notes:

This is very shitty bc i am ace

enjoy my amazing attempt at smut

(p.s. written for Rei-mes)

*
*
*

Craig's POV
(how tf do you write smut pls help 😭😭😭)

The next day, Cartman waited for me and my locker. I cleanched my fists, ready for another fight. He saw me and immediately put his hands up I'm surrender.

"I just wanna talk."
"Hurry up."
"Look, I just wanted to say sorry, it's was wrong what I did and I fucked up big time. I already said sorry to Stan and Kyle, plus told a teacher that I provoked the fight and that it was some older kid I didn't know. I'm in a ton of trouble."
I eyed him suspiciously.

"Why?"

He froze.

"I guess... I'm kind of jealous. Not that you're gay and open and proud and stuff, but everyone's getting into happy relationships and shit and I'm just kinda third wheeling. I've spoken to people about it, I'm probably getting a school transfer. I didn't wanna leave with something like this between us though."

I didn't believe a word of it. But I offered him my hand anyway. We shook hands, symbolizing a mutual agreement to accept and move on.

The bell rang above our heads, making me flinch. I dropped his hand and flung my locker open. I didn't care if I was late. But I did care about the present I had made Tweek that I desperately wanted to give him.

A note glided out of my locker and swept across the floor, landing at Cartman's feet. He picked it up and handed it to me, without even glancing at it, before nodding and heading to class. The hallway was deserted, I slammed my locker closed and headed to my lesson, unfolding the letter as I walked.

*Hey hottie,
Heard you're packing 7 inches
I wanna find out
From
WT*

I felt my cheeks flush as I pushed open my class door. I looked up briefly to find my seat, passing Tweek his gift as I passed him. He smiled and whispered his thanks. I read and reread the note, my mind racing with who it could be each time.

WT.

What?

(note: it stands for Wonder Tweek, just T was too obvious.)
(p.s. Craig's a bit dim give him a second to work it out)

I folded the note and carefully tucked it into my book, trying to focus on the lesson.

The next day, a similar note was there.

*Hey gorgeous
The girls were talking about making a list of who gives the best head
I bet you're at No. 1
;)

WT*

The same scrawny handwriting, the same signature, the same obvious intentions. Someone wanted to fuck me. And I wanted to know who.