Failing.

note:

plot twist pt2

😍

potential tw

*
*
*
Tolkien's POV
I called Kyle, nervously tapping my foot against the floor. He picked up almost instantly.

"Hey dude."

"Hey, what's up?"

"Can you come round Craig's? You left something last time you were here."

"Oh shit, yeah sure man. Be there in 5."

I paced the room. Clyde had physically restrained Tweek, covering him in blankets and pillows and lying on top of him to stop him moving. Tweek had protested this viciously, so he'd also stuffed a shirt in his mouth.

When Kyle arrived, the plan was to confront him. I was meant to do that, since Clyde wasn't trying to cause anymore trouble and Tweek would tear him apart limb from limb.

So when the redhead arrived, I sat him down on the sofa opposite the heap that was Tweek, and confronted him.

"Kyle. We know you faked all the shit about your parents."

"Fuck. Let me explai-"

"I, we, don't care. Do you know how much shit you caused?"

"Um... No?"

"Well then let me fill you in. You freaked Tweek out, you made everyone hate your parents, you made Craig relapse, you made everyone feel bad for you, you almost fucked up Tweek and Craig's relationship AND you put Stan in a depressive episode. All so that YOUR STUPID CRUSH, would notice you."

"Dude I didn't kno-"

"It doesn't matter if you knew or not, why the fuck did you do it?"
Tweek had somehow broken free. Shit.

"D-dude I seriously don't know-"

"I get it, everyone does stupid shit for people to notice them, but seriously?! You fucked everything up. And you couldn't give a single shit?! Do you not understand the severity of what you did? Because I am more than happy to explain it to you."

"What can I do to make it better then? Do you ever consider that? HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THAT MAYBE I KNOW WHAT I'VE DONE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT? HUH?"

The two boys were face to face, almost touching noses. Pure rage filled the room. Clyde pushed himself back into the sofa, trying to disappear.

"Here's what I want you to do. I want you to tell everyone it was fake. And I mean everyone, and I want you to take responsibility for your actions. Go back to your parents, apologize. And don't ever, ever, try anything like this again. Understood?"
Tweek hissed. His hands were gripping the red head's shoulders, the blood had drained from Kyle's face.

"Yes. Yes. Ok."

Tweek released him and stepped back.

"Get out."

Kyle tripped over himself to leave, practically a blur. Tweek grabbed a backpack and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To see my boyfriend."

Tweek's POV
The walk to the hospital was engraved in my brain. I didn't hesitate once on my way there. I didn't know if Clyde or Tolkien followed me, and to be honest I couldn't have cared less. I signed in at reception and headed to Craig's room. He was still in the same state he was last visit. And the visit before that. And the one before that.

I sat, crossed legged on the chair. I talked to him about everything that had happened. I told him  everything that I'd done. I begged him to be ok.

Perhaps God hated me, perhaps it was Satan that received my prayer. But my ears began to ring with the dreaded sound.

The flat line.

Nurses rushed in, shouting unintelligible commands and pushing me out of the way. My lover drowned in a sea of white lab coats. I called to him, begged for him, clawed my way through the sea to try and see him.

"Step back son, they're doing defib."

My heart was in my throat. The room began closing in on me. Nurses rushed him out of the room to an unknown location. I tried to follow, but someone pulled me back. They held me tight, refusing to let me pursue him.

I fought, wept, sobbed, screamed for him. My legs began to give out. I sunk to the floor.

Please God.

Please don't take him.

Take me.

Not him.

Please.