Chapter 72 - 『Please Come Back Home』

Start from the beginning

"Why wouldn't I run away when you're so viciously running at me like a haunted ghost?!"

Well in a way, Xue Yang could be called a haunted corpse.

Though at their exchange, Wei Ying felt comfort, like it was the old times.

Wei Ying managed to run away from the tavern, not even daring to look back as he continued to run, fishing a teleportation talisman in his pocket.

As he tore it apart, he felt someone pull the ribbon on his hair and cursed out loud.

"God damn it you brat! Why won't you just leave me alone for one fucking second?!"

As Wei Ying turns around to slap the hand that was holding his ribbon tie, he felt a cold hand lunge at his neck making him choke.

"Say your complaints to Yunmeng Jiang, my dear shixiong."

Since when did this brat even managed to control his strength when he awakened as a fierce corpse?

"Unhand me you damn bratㅡkeuk!"

Wei Ying's passage of breath came to a stop the moment Xue Yang held him by the neck, making him choke at the lack of air as he managed to glare at the younger.

Before he could even kick Xue Yang, Wei Ying's eyes uncontrollably went wide the moment he looks at the younger's eyes.

"I may have lost my sense of pain and touch, but I can still feel emotions, Wei Wuxian."

Ah, if Xue Yang's tear ducts haven't became stiff, he would be crying right now.

The look on the younger's eyes were proof enough for Wei Ying, and Xue Yang had loosen his hold against the older's neck as he stares at him.

Long before Wei Ying could recover, Xue Yang punched straight to his cheek as he blinks dumbfoundedly.

"What theㅡ!"

"That was from Jiang Wanyin."

Before he could say another word, Xue Yang aimed to punch the older which Wei Ying had managed to avoid it.

Yet Xue Yang predicted this and punched him on the other side of his face.

"You damn brㅡ!"

"That was from me."

As Xue Yang tried to smack him in the face once again, Wei Ying jumped as far as he could away from the damn fierce corpse.

"Alright that's enough! My jaw fucking hurts you damn brat."

Xue Yang tilts his head in an innocent manner, then he will his mouth to grin lopsidedly similar to their gege.

"I haven't even given you the last punch."

Wei Ying snarls at the younger as he placed Chenqing in front of his lips, making Xue Yang's stature freeze at the familiar sight of the instrument before letting out an animalistic growl.

"Come back to Yunmeng right now, Wei Wuxian."

'Please, come back home. They are waiting for you, gege is waiting for you, I'm sure of it.'

It was silent at first, Chenqing being slowly placed down as they both looked at each other.

The look on Wei Ying's face was enough for Xue Yang to let out a sigh.

What a stubborn bastard.

"Go back yourself, Xue Yang. If lady luck is on my side, I will come back to Lotus Pier after doing the things I need to do."

He's running away again.

"Then take me with you!"

Those words caught the both of them off guard that Wei Ying is sure if Xue Yang is still a human with proper blood flow, that childish face of his would instantly go red in embarrassment.

"What if I say no?" Wei Ying decides to tease, crossing his arms as he raised an eyebrow.

"As if you can run away from me. I will always find you, since you are the one who turned me into a fierce corpse."

Wei Ying could feel his head throb from stress, making him sigh as he rolls his eyes.

"Why should I?"

"Atleast take some responsibility you damn pick."

Wei Ying scoffs, but his chest light at their bickering.

"Again, why should I? You were the one who doesn't want to rest in peace."

This time, it was Xue Yang's turn to scoff albeit hoarsely.

"Doesn't want to rest in peace my ass. You're the one who was crying the most when I died."

Wei Ying simply smiles yet to Xue Yang, it was a wry one.

"Go die again in a ditch somewhere then."

Xue Yang simply huffs before walking beside the older, continuing their small fight until they had reached Yiling.

"What's this, you're planning to become the fearsome Yiling Patriarch again?" Xue Yang offhandedly asks, making Wei Ying flinch in surprise.

"How...?"

The younger scoffs once again before shrugging, "What? You're not the only one who's being haunted by their past life."

Author: Jeez, I hope that this work will be finished with only less than 100 chapters.
Me in the future, PROBABLY: SIIIIKKKKKEEEE