Chapter 40 - 『Wei Xun And A Xun』

The author last chapter: Boohoo I cant update daily now since I need to focus on studying, boohoo.

My instructor: I'm sorry class I can't meet you today because of family matters.

The author: 🤡👌*proceeds to update before doing the assignments.* gusto ko magaral pero parang ayaw ni tadhana(I want to study but it seems that fate doesn't want to). Enjoy the Fluff while y'all still can.

Sunshot Campaign.

As the four Sects had formed their alliance with Yunmeng Jiang leading, they had declared a full war against the Qishan Wen Sect by destroying all the places they had conquered.

And now, five members of Qinghe Nie, Gusu Lan and Yunmeng Jiang is going to where Wen Chao and Wen Zhuliu was last tracked.

"Why is he here?" Jiang Cheng scowls, in which Nie Huaisang just sighs.

Alver simply ignores the younger as he killed the last Wen in the place.

"Let's get moving."

No one bothered to question his commands.

As they jumped through the roofs in the streets of Yiling, Alver did his best to let the Wens know that they're coming.

They'll be dead the moment he sees them.

As they landed on a flat ground, footsteps rang as a crowd dashed towards them.

Soon enough, Wens had surrounded them from all over every direction.

"Good riddance." Lan Xichen simply says, unsheathing Shuoye as he glares at the blonde.

As they all ready themselves, a distant sound of the flute echoed throughout.

Alver just grins to himself before looking at a rooftop from afar.

Crows cawed in fear as they flew away, inhumane growls reverberated as red eyes looked down.

"Wei Ying." Lan Wangji utters, his eyes going soft for a while.

"Lan Zhan."

As Wei Ying lands to where they are, fierce corpses teared down the Wens that were surrounding the five of them.

"Wei-xiong!" Nie Huaisang chirps, happy to see him.

"Aiya! You're here too!" Wei Ying says before holding Huaisang's hands and shook it up and down.

Just as he let go of Nie Huaisang, Jiang Cheng threw him Suibian.

"Your sword."

Wei Ying's eyes flicker into an unknown emotion before yapping happily.

"Aiya Cheng Cheng! Did you miss me? I missed you too!"

Jiang Cheng scowls, but his eyes were fond, "Shut it."

Wei Ying's eyes then landed on Lan Xichen and Alver, the Lan smiling at him in greeting while the blonde just looks away.

"And you must be Chen Xi."

The tone that Wei Ying spoke was a little cold, making Alver's hand flinch a little before speaking.

"So you've heard of me." Alver simply says.

"Of course. You're the talk of the town." Wei Ying says before his eyes turned sharp.

"And the one who stabbed my gege."

Alver's throat became dry at that, so he simply gulped before sighing.

"You're also the one who hid him from the Wens together with Nie Huaisang right? So the grudge is gone." Wei Ying playfully says, twirling Chenqing in his hand.