Chapter 87 - 『Get Lost!』

It was Su She.

To tell the truth, Wei Wuxian couldn't remember who that person was. Even no matter how much information regarding him was given by Xue Yang.

He was pondering about this for days now. Hell, he even tried smashing his head in a boulder so that memories from his previous life would come to him.

But alas, all those bloody efforts of his was useless.

Wei Wuxian sighs to himself before looking at the piles of papers on the ground.

The words 'Su She' and 'Jin Guangayo' were written in big characters that if someone would walk by, it would be impossible to miss.

At this point, Wei Wuxian was trying to find the connection between these two, considering they are the two antagonists in his previous life as per Xue Yang's information.

Though that punk admitted it himself that he was also one of Jin Guangyao's underling back then.

Wei Wuxian himself considers Jin Guangyao as the highest threat after they dealt with the previous Wens. And he himself couldn't help but scratch his head in annoyance when one problem after another wouldn't leave them alone.

What matters most now, is that he should tell Jiang Cheng or gege that they should be wary of Jin Guangyao.

Wei Wuxian pulls a communication talisman before pausing, suddenly remembering the actions he did to hurt them, especially Jiang Cheng.

He then shook his head as if to steel himself before contacting the redhead. The moment he activates it, it burned to dust.

That wasn't supposed to happen. It was supposed to be the redhead's voice, not the sound of a paper burning into nothing.

Wei Wuxian felt like he was dumped with cold, icy water at this point.

He frantically searches for the communication talisman that is connected to Jiang Cheng and activated it. His earlier conundrums were forgotten.

After a while, there was no answer, whereas it made him glad that it didn't burn.

Wei Wuxian figures that Jiang Cheng wouldn't answer it.

"Xue Yang!" He calls then, making the fierce corpse jolt in surprise considering he was only near him for the whole time.

"You don't need to yell, you idiot." He says that, yet he trots closer to the older.

"Let's go to Jiang Cheng."

Before Xue Yang could say his opinion, he activates a teleportation talisman before they disappeared in a blink of an eye.

When they opened their eyes, they found themselves in Lanling Jin once again, in Nightless City in particular.

"Are you crazy?! We're both wanted criminals in this place!"

Before Wei Wuxian could explain that the talisman was only doing its work to bring them to Jiang Cheng, they heard a voice then.

"Wei Wuxian."

It was Jiang Cheng himself.

"Jiangㅡ"

"I am glad to see you, after so long."

Both Wei Wuxian and Xue Yang froze in their spots before shivers ran down to their spine.

"Indeed I am, Wei Wuxian."

Who the hell is this manㅡ

Before he could ask if he ate a poisonous plant one way or another, Jiang Cheng starts laughing to himself.