Chapter 19 -『Violence Is The Question, And The Answer Is Yes』

"Huh. I'm surprised you're still alive by how much you are provoking the Second Jade of Lan."

Wei Ying places his hand above his chest, feigning a hurt expression.

"Is that how low you think of me Cheng Cheng?"

Cale who was beside them listening just grumbled.

'The way you act by giving him two male rabbits seems like you want to court him.'

Though that passage only remained in his train of thoughts.

"Now that I think of it, the founder of Gusu was a monk who loved someone dearly. So why was it that he produced such unromantic descendants?"

The redhead just grunts, 'You are just too dense.'

"Why are you changing the subject now?" Jiang Cheng accusingly asks.

Just then, the other guest disciples who was within the same room started to talk.

"Speaking of, which girls from the other class do you think is the best?"

There was silence for a short while before someone spoke.

"Zixuan-xiong, what do you think?"

Cale's focus was diverted to that question before staring at Jin Zixuan, waiting for his answer.

"You shouldn't ask Jin-xiong about that since he already have a fiancée! So it's obvious that he'll choose his fiancée as the best cultivator girl!"

"Woah! She must be beautiful then! Which Sect is she from?"

Before the guest disciples could talk to themselves, Jin Zixuan had already stopped them.

"Forget it."

Cale felt something tick in his forehead as he eyes Jin Zixuan.

"What do you mean forget it?!" Both Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying yells.

"Is the phrase 'forget it' too difficult to understand?"

'This bastard must be out of his mind!'

As Cale sandwiches himself between Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying, he glares up at Jin Zixuan (damn these kids and their tall stature!).

"The phrase itself isn't that hard to understand. Rather, what's hard to comprehend is why you are dissatisfied with our Shijie!"

Murmurs then started to unravel around the guest disciples who were watching them.

"If it is indeed Jiang Yanli, then it's no wonder if Zixuan-xiong is not satisfied with her."

Just then, Jin Zixuan spoke as he stares down at Cale.

"Why don't you ask me how in the world will I be satisfied with her?"

As if a fuse was forcefully opened, Cale started speaking with no regards.

The redhead scoffs before running his mouth, "You damn bastard must be really out of your mind."

Jin Zixuan's stare turned into a glare, "What did you say?"

Cale snorts, "In what phrase 'You damn bastard must be really out of your mind' hard to understand?"

He was then grabbed by his collar, yet he continued to sneer towards Jin Zixuan.

Just before Cale could continue his verbal assault, Jiang Cheng came and grab Jin Zixuan's hand that was holding the redhead.

"Surely the esteemed Young Master Jin Zixuan won't lay a hand on my feeble gege, won't you?" Jiang Cheng taunts, but his eyes are glaring at the latter with every inch of his life.