𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

(-references to little women & a quote
from the OOTP book & TCOG movie
-you will see in rosie's pov when tom
is speaking it says "the dark lord" this is intentional because in her mind with how angry she is with him, she's seeing him as the dark lord, not someone close to her.
-lastly, multiple povs of diff characters
are in this chapter xx)

third person pov

' "It's dark but just a game"
that's what he would say to me '

' "It's dark but just a game"that's what he would say to me '

Sirius Black loved Lupin cottage.

It was beautiful, quaint, and splattered with little touches that made up the chaotic personality of Remus J. Lupin.

He sat at the kitchen table, a rickety wooden set, twiddling his thumbs as he stared down into his black coffee. Remus was by the stove, humming to a record he had turned down low as he made eggs. The smell of toast, and the bacon in the center of the table, invade Sirius's senses as he sighs.

The floor creaks and Sirius turns his head in the direction of the doorway to find his daughter there, looking odd in one of Remus's sweaters and a pair of his sweatpants.

Remus casts a quick look over his shoulder. "Good morning," He calls.

She gestures to the clothes on her body with one hand, "You are a big human, Remus Lupin."

"Oi," Remus laughs, his head shaking as he focuses back onto the eggs.

Rose yawns, sluggishly pulling out the chair from across Sirius.

"Morning," He says, sitting up a bit straighter.

Rose uses both hands to cover her face, rubbing at her skin. "Morning,"

"You sleep okay?"

"Yeah," She says, seeming to wake up some more as she props chin face up with a hand. "Sorry about last night."

"Don't be." Sirius and Remus say in sync.

Rose raises her brows, a half-smile on her lips. In short time, Remus comes over, dishing out eggs onto his and Sirius plates. Rose waves him off, claiming she's not hungry, but he holds up a finger, and then he returns with a steaming cup of coffee.

"Go on," Remus says, placing his hand on the back of her chair. "Try my coffee, and then try telling me it's not the best thing you ever tasted."

She reluctantly puts the mug to her lips, blowing at the top for only a second before taking a sip.

Right after, she takes another sip, this one much larger. And then she smiles up to him like the damned.