𝐁𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

third person pov

' glass shattered on the white cloth
everybody moved on, I
I stayed there '

Rose woke up with the feeling of warmth and supreme rest despite the pounding headache from the inhuman amount of alcohol consumed last night.

She stretched her legs out, ready to gloat to Draco and Whitman that they didn't have to wake her or Theo up.

That is, until she brought her head up out of Theo's warm chest, beginning to smile happily at his peaceful face until realizing there was a extra arm wrapped tightly around her waist-a body pressed up against her back.

And then, she remembers she's in the hospital wing.

And that extra arm and body is in fact, Draco Malfoy.

Rose goes to get up with urgency, finding it impossible as Draco and Theo's grip turned into an impossible escape-both tightening their hold.

Considering I'm top of our class, I don't seem very smart right now, Rose thought.

The curtains being ripped back by a wide-eyed Poppy brought Rose out of her own mind, giving the mediwitch the same look of blown pupils. The sound of a gasp makes Draco and Theo shift enough for Rose to shimmy out of their arms, rolling over Theo's body and into the floor with a thud.

"Dear me! What are you doing in the floor Miss Black?"

Rose huffed while scrambling up, "Did you not see me tumble Poppy?!" with a sarcastic tone.

Pomprey goes to offer a hand that Rose only swats away while standing and yanking her school bag off the ground before pointing a finger at the mediwitch, whispering with urgency.

"You best not tell Minnie"

Pomprey hides her giggle with a palm as Theo two boys roll away from eachother on the bed, "Oh-I'm telling Minnie"

Rose attempts to scowl but can't, beginning to smile too widely at what occurred with not only Theo last night but Draco too. She reached forward, grabbing Pomprey's arms with a matching giggle-keeping the whispering tone. "Can't you believe it Poppy? Both of them!"

That was the thing, Rose often gossiped to Mcgongall about the boys shamelessly-leading to her girlfriend knowing everything too.

Pomprey shook her head while dropping the hand down, "Both of them!"

Rose erupted into a fit of laughter before hearing Theo mutter her name-making her eyes go wide.

"Best be going" Rose began to take off quickly, "Thanks for the help Poppy!"

Not only had she almost kissed Theo but her and Draco said many things they shouldn't have last night. And he touched her again, Draco touched her hand. The thought of which made Rose internally scream.

Held her again, slept with her again.

Rose Black was in fact not okay, in the best way.

"Wait!" Pomprey yells, "You get back here and let me check those bandages Miss Black!"

As Rose opened the left hospital wing door, she yelled back with a cheeky smile. "No can do Poppy!"

When the door closes, Rose takes off in a run with the fear Madam Pomprey will force her back in and that just will not do.

She has a mission in mind.

And she cannot look at Theo or Draco until she gets over this excitement.

Although, Rose had to stop halfway down the first floor corridor, the world beginning to spin.