𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐎𝐖?

(p.s. okay guys im actually TERRFIED of you all reading this one...sidenote: something awful possessed me during this so I am not to blame...NOW EVERYONE GET UR POPCORN BECAUSE ITS HAPPENING
TW: -rose black having awful morals & the most rollcoaster chapter ever
-gore?!)

third person pov

' when I met you in that hotel room
I could tell that you were so bad news '

~
My sweet girl,

I understand you're angry, but things are different with Harry. His parent were murdered when he was only one, you should know how painful that is.

I am allowed to love him.

I know your friends said not to write, but I must as a father speak my mind.

Baffled, is what I am, that you would allow your friends to write such a hateful letter to me. They all seem to be mentally unstable from the vulgar threats written on parchment.

Your relationship with this Riddle boy will only bring you a world of trouble, no doubt the boys you consider friends will too.

Be smart and start to separate from them all at a slow pace. Times are changing and you need to be on the right side. Your mother never could choose the light, it's your responsibility to do better than she was capable of.

I suspect I will not have to see any more articles about those boys. I helped create you, therefore I should have some say in who you spend time with.

Do not lie to me, Harry has been updating me on you.

Also, stop ignoring Harry. His life is hard enough as it is. That is not to invalidate your own, instead to state that you should be more kind given your past.

Love, your father.

Rose continued to reread the letter while walking through Dumbledore's office, Mattheo grabbing onto her arm every five second to assure she didn't crash into anything.

Dumbledore watched in curiosity as the Riddle sat her down in one of the velvety blue chairs across from his desk. He waited until Mattheo took the other chair before speaking, "You've brought a guest this week?"

With a furious fire held in her eyes, Rose looked up. Her tone of voice contradicted how angry she appeared, "Thought it was time my two favorite men officially met"

Dumbledore crossed his ring-clad hands on the stone desk, giving a slight frown to Rose. She knew what the motion meant. He was insinuating the use of the word favorite men did not fool him. 

Rose tensely shook her head along with a firm glare. Begging Dumbledore internally to stop thinking about Theodore Nott. She had filled him in on what happened up on the Astronomy Tower two weeks ago. After missing five days of class from the depression episode she experienced, Dumbledore came to the dorm for a talk and let her spill everything.

"Well," Dumbledore smiled stiffly before switching his eyes to the boy who appeared to want to be anywhere else. "Mister Riddle, I hope you are enjoying your time here at Hogwarts."

Still refusing to forgive the headmaster for letting Rose be injured last year upon her father returning, Mattheo replies in a monotone voice. "I guess so"

Rose clutched the letter tightly with a groan, "Merlin! Stop the with the pleasantries!"

Dumbledore fell into a chuckle, "Very well....I heard you punched Harry today?"