𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘, 𝐇𝐔𝐇?

third person pov

(PSA: enjoy the fluff in the beginning, seriously...i wouldn't rush through the happiness)

For two weeks of summer Theodore Nott was missing

For two weeks of school Theodore Nott was missing.

For the past twenty four hours of his return, Theodore Nott had been holding Rosalie Black hostage inside her bedroom.

When the sun fell below the cliffs, and the sunny sky became replaced by a crystal sea of stars, they finally moved to the empty kitchen, heads still dripping wet from a bath, and smelling the space full of the floral smells Rose lathered all over him. Truthfully, Theo didn't mind it. If anything, he wanted to be enveloped in her fragrances until the end of time after going so long with hallucinations of the smell floating into his nose.

His hips leaned on the counter by the sink, the corners of his eyes softening as Rose leaned into the open fridge, her face illuminated by the light inside, and his shirt she had owned for years rising up her thighs as she peered around.

"Should we tell Draco and Blaise of you being found?" She wonders aloud, "I know they'll both be very happy."

"No," He scoffs, pressing off the counter, "I'm holding you hostage."

"Teddy," She warns.

His arms circle around her waist with a sigh, pulling her off her toes and onto flat feet. "My oblivious love," He warns back, nestling his chin onto her shoulder, "I'm liable to put those torture skills I learned to use if Draco breathes near you right now."

She cocks her head toward him. "Feeling possessive, are we?"

"I've always been possessive," His voice comes as silk, and there lays something dark inside of his gaze, "I just no longer care if you're against it."

Her eyes roll dramatically, attention swinging onto the fridge, "You don't own me, Theodore Nott."

He reaches for chin, pulling her focus back onto himself. "Lets not lie, baby," His lips flick into a smirk, fingers stroking her skin, "We know if you had to choose, it'd be me, everytime."

She purses her lips tightly, afraid of a smile slipping. Instead, she gives him a heap of attitude, "I would not do such a thing."

He cocks an eyebrow in amusement. "You wouldn't?"

"Nope." She deadpans, popping the 'p'.

His eyes narrow. "You're lying," He says, "Your right eye twitches every time you lie."

She tries wiggling out of his arms, but he does not let her, keeping Rose against his chest and her body rooted in front of the fridge, all while he stares from his place on her shoulder.