𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝟓𝟎

third person pov

(am i the only one who imagines graham montague as Hayden Christian? anyways xx)

After slipping to her dorm and brushing her teeth furiously, Rose ended up at the entrance of the great hall where study hall was occurring.

Her sharp eyes scanned the large space, meeting Theo's gaze at the Slytherin table. She wasted no time in rushing over, throwing her arms around his neck.

The conversation ceased upon her arrival, Draco sat in front of Theo and Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle on either side of himself as he studied her face carefully.

Theo swiveled around, a look of relief taking him over. "I looked everywhere for you Ro"

"Poor bloke was on the verge of a heart attack" Blaise added in, scooting over to give her room inbetween them. Rose gave Theo a pained smile as she dropped her bag down before sitting, "Sorry love, Dumbles fancied a chat"

As Rose reached down to pull her potions notebook she created, the one filled with correct versions of the potions shown in the standard textbooks, Pansy sat herself next to Crabbe who went wide-eyed at the unwelcome presence.

Rose didn't need to look up to become aware of the girl, Pansy's mind was like a open field-her thoughts clear as day. Deciding to take the option of ignoring a pestering human, Rose spoke without looking up as she opened the journal. "Where's Whit? I need to talk to him"

Theo slid a comforting arm around her waist, tucking his chin towards her head so he could read the pages too. "Still looking for you, after a while he told me to station myself here incase you came while he kept looking around the school"

Rose nodded slightly, thankful for Theo holding onto her as she tried to ignore the burning holes everyone was making into her skin by staring.

But failed, her head snapping up. "Why are you all gawking at me? Shouldn't you be studying?"

Theo shot them all an annoyed glare, "Because you're just so beautiful"

Rose scoffed, "No one likes a arse kissing liar Teddy"

A playboy smirk worked onto his lips, speaking against her temple. "Oh sorry-I thought you asked why I was staring at you"

Rose rolled her eyes, a small annoyed smile taking her over until Pansy spoke up.

"Who was that Slytherin guy? Your boggart?"

Blaise and Rose both snapped at her in sync, "None of your fucking business Parkinson"

Blaise nudged Rose as she casted her eyes back down to the notes, but Pansy spoke again.

"Apparently no one's ever seen him before but he was wearing Slytherin robes"

Theo contemplated murder, "What the fuck are you even sitting here for? There is no room for someone pathetically dim-witted as yourself"

His angry and demeaning voice made Rose make a small sound of agreement as she didn't bother looking up once again, Pansy continuing on with meaningless words.

"I can sit here if I want-I just wonder if maybe Rose really is deranged and has been imagining some guy"

This pulled zero reaction from Rose herself, but Draco couldn't take it-uncaring if he broke his usual attitude as he slammed his down and made Rose jump.

"Enough Parkinson-leave" Draco spat.

Rose's eyebrows raised, wanting to say thank you but it didn't feel right being directed at him.