𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘 & 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒

(p.s. yes there is a gossip girl moment in here ifykyk)

third person pov

' tis the damn season '

Christmas break had arrived rather quickly, the Hogwarts Express zooming down the train tracks with nothing but woods appearing in a blur outside the windows from the speed. Rose had just slipped out of her compartment with the boys after realizing they were starting to pass through Cambridge, which meant Kings Cross station wasn't far away anymore.

Her pointy fingers pushed down on the pleated leather skirt as she glanced both ways of the Slytherin carriage, spotting a unwelcoming sight of Pansy Parkinson and Zacharias Smith. The Huffpuff had Pansy pressed against a window toward the end, directly across from a busy compartment. Although the carriage was large, making it hard to see exactly what was happening.

Rose's heeled boots clicked as she walked toward them with no plan of paying any mind to the situation until realizing Zacharias' hand was tightly wrapped around Pansy's wrist as he held the girl in place with a snarl on his face.

"Oi! Smith!"

Both heads turned to her, Pansy wincing as his grip tightened and he spat at Rose. "This is none of your business Black"

Rose raised a inquisitive brow as she neared, "Watch how you speak to me"

Still, he didn't let up. "Back off and go back to your compartment"

"You must be idiotic to not follow instructions" Rose stated eerily calm, stopping with a foot between them. "Let her go or I'll remove you myself" She paused, looking him up in down demeaningly. "I can assure you that is not what one would wish for"

Zacharias gulped and released his grip with tense features, gesturing to Pansy who immediately held onto her wrist in pain. "She's fine—no need to play savior. We were just having a small spat"

Rose stepped closer to him, "Go back to where you belong before I throw you out of that window—we both know I will"

He shook his head, adjusting the itchy white sweaters collar. "You're fucking crazy as they say"

Rose smiled sarcastically, "You do well to remember that" She glanced down at the dainty watch on her wrist, "I'll give you ten seconds to be out of my sight before I change my decision to let you go"

"Bye Pansy" Zacharias muttered before stepping around Rose, fury taking back over his features as he rushed down to the upward part of the train. He'd give Rose karma for embarrassing and demeaning him, that much was certain.

"Thank you" Pansy breathed out, "I didn't need your help though"

Rose's eyes snapped over to her with distaste, "Don't thank me. I didn't do that because of you—I did it because you're a woman"

"He's a fucking cunt" Pansy huffed as she watched him slip out of the train door, clearly heading to the Hufflepuff carriage. "Angry because I fucked his friend while drunk"

The Black stared down at Pansy's reddened wrist, "When a man puts his hands on you, don't sit there and quiver—punch him in face or light him on fire for all I care but don't you dare sit there and take it"