𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

(p.s. when i started this rewrite i had made a huge change to the plot regarding whit and have been setting up a certain thing the whole time, but started to change my mind in fear of making it too reverse harem-ish but fuck it—we are going full blast because i want to...also, if Tom upsets you—cry, this is not a morally good story and never has been...anyways xx enjoy)

TW: spelling errors bc i did not edit

third person pov

After a few days of being locked in a room, the withdrawals were starting to truly come in like crashing waves

After a few days of being locked in a room, the withdrawals were starting to truly come in like crashing waves. Rose had thrown her dagger at Tom too many times, attempted to curse him, and even tried setting the room aflame.

She failed at every attempt to make him fazed, only driving her more mad. Not once in her life had anyone been more powerful than her or more stubborn, but now, Tom Riddle was her—on steroids.

Against her pillows she laid, as she did all day, losing track of how long her eyes had been stuck staring at the fireplace as the clock above hit one in the morning. Every inch of her felt icy cold, but somehow she sweated.

She pulls the covers closer to her neck, muscles aching.

Nyx slithered beneath the door frame before moving up onto the bed, curling in front of Rose's face.

"You don't look so well..."

Truthfully, she did appear dead. Only getting up to puke, and now it had been hours since she even attempted to use the bathroom—eyes burning red from staring at the fire unblinking.

When no words left her lips, or even a glance was spared to the snake, Nyx nudges her head.

"The dark lord is back," Nyx hisses, "He is on his way up."

Minutes later, Tom walked in slowly, preparing for another curse, hex, or book to be thrown, but instead was met with a horrific sight.

She felt the bed dip, not needing to break her stare to know who it was. Nyx had already slithered away again, probably exploring the floorboards.

Sternly, Tom asks, "Have you not moved since this morning?"

Her head slightly shakes.

"You should have called for me,"

Her voice comes hoarse, "I didn't want anyone to see me this way. I have been throwing up all morning, and I can barely stand up without falling...it's pathetic."

"Your stubbornness," He scolds, pulling the covers back. His hand slips down her spine, pulling Rose into a sitting position and forcing her to face him. "Rosalie," He breathes out at her features, head shaking, "I'll help you."

He scoops her out of the bed. Guiding her into the bathroom, and waiting outside. As soon as she finishes, it's silent, but Rose tries shoving him away upon leaving—except she barely makes it a step before he's picking her back up.