𝐁𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐍

third person pov

(because i hate first person)

The next morning Rose awoke to Hermione shaking her as if every human life depended on Rose Black waking up immediately.

Rose rolled over onto her stomach, pulling a pillow over her head. "Leave me alone Mione! It's too early!"

Hermione yanked the pillow away, uncaring about Rose's groan as she began to hit her head with it.

Then she began to speak in between hits of the pillow, "You-"

*hit*

"Will-"

*hit*

"Get-"

*hit*

"Up-

*hit*

"Now!"

Rose threw her hands up for protection before Hermione began speaking again, "It is eight fifty-five Rose!"

Those words made Rose jump up so quickly she almost fell off the side of the bed, looking up to find Hermione stifling laughter.

With a another loud groan of annoyance, Rose rushed to grab her uniform and headed to the bathroom. She realized none of the boys were in the dorm, making her mutter curse words about how it was possible for Theo to wake up before her as she did everything from washing her face to lazily throwing on mascara.

"Mione!" Rose yelled from the bathroom, her voice making Hermione jump.

"What Rose!"

"Can you hand me my tights and a pair of those mary-janes?"

Hermione threw the door open and tossed them in, "Way ahead of you and for the love of Merlin stop yelling so loudly!"

Rose shot her a cheeky smile while pulling up the tights and slipping on the shoes, buckling them quickly while rushing past Hermione out of the bathroom.

She grabbed her school bag before hurrying to the door, only to look over at Hermione grinning even wider in amusement.

"Salazar Mione, we are going to be so late! Why are you just standing there?!"

Hermione let's out a huge fit of laughter while walking over to the door Rose held open and ducking under her arm.

Rose began to quickly yank her down the staircase, "What is up with you?! Did you accidentally eat one of Blaise's brownies?!"

Rose's confusion is quickly ceased as Hermione manages to push out her words amongst the laughter as they reach the common room, "It's only seven thirty Rose!"

The Slytherin gasped, pushing her friend away with a pointed finger. "You tricked me! And you woke me up at the crack of dawn!"

Hermione continued with laughter as she looped their arms, forcing Rose out of the common room as they garner odd stares from Slytherin house members, some about their antics and others whispering about Rose's murderous father.

When the two arrive at the Gryffindor table, Harry and Ron are already there scarfing down food. Rose forcefully untangled herself from Hermione before dropping down beside Harry, Hermione reluctantly sitting beside Ron with a look of disgust.

"Seriously Ron! You eating habits are horrid!"

Ron gave Hermione a glare while wiping his mouth as Rose searched the table for coffee like a rabid animal, Harry taking notice and sliding a cup full in front of her. With a grumble she took it, Harry laughing under his breath with the knowledge she wouldn't socialize until caffeine was in her body.