𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐒 & 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃

(p.s. not a long one but fully adrian centered & some mentions of heavy topics—please read TW's at the beginning of the book)

third person pov

' souls don't meet by accident '

The shinning moon hung bright in the darkened sky with a million little stars littering the space above the quidditch field. Practice for the Slytherin group had been going on for hours and hours, a raging Marcus Flint yelling repeatedly in an angry fit each time Rose or Theo would 'accidentally' hit him with their beater bats.

It wasn't until Rose flew down to catch Graham Montague from falling that she became harmed and pissed....very pissed.

She dropped him to the ground with a thud before quickly sliding off her broom by the goalpost and beginning to grunt while limping—frustratedly taking the arm pads off in the process.

"The hell is wrong with you Graham? Are you trying to smush her?!" Marcus Flint yelled from high above.

Theo and Draco zoomed down, dropping their brooms and simultaneously grabbing onto her arms. At the same time, Marcus flew to Graham and kept yelling with a hoarse voice.

Draco spoke to her first with worry, "He could've crushed you?!"

Theo used a free hand to wipe the sweat off his forehead while keeping her still, "What hurts Ro?"

"Blaise," Marcus yelled form the ground and pulled up Graham, "Come smack some sense into this idiot!"

Rose yanked her arms away from the both annoyingly hot men in uniforms with a bothered look as Blaise ran from Graham to her, "I'm fucking fine!"

"Rose, cut the shit" Blaise said, steadying her with a hand atop left shoulder. "Tell us"

Rose blinked at him before shoving by and continuing her journey to the nearby bench, "My ankle simply hurts!"

The three muttered while following after her, watching Rose crash down onto the wooden bench and let out a exhale to have something holding her back up.

One by one, Theo then Draco and then Blaise all crouched by her while she attempted to pull her leg up. Adrian on the other hand payed no mind to Graham being shoved up the ground by Marcus, simply flying down and making his own way to Rose.

Once successfully moving her leg, Rose stretched her left ankle out with a wince. Draco began to ask the million dollar question with a anger in his eyes, "Why the hell would you catch Montague's sorry arse?"

Graham, who was walking over in perfect condition with Marcus, called out as they neared. "I heard that Malfoy!"

"I don't give a fuck you imbecile!"

Rose reached down, smacking her ankle to attempt to numb the pain—making the three boys widen their eyes and push her hands away.

"Savior complex" Rose muttered, holding onto Theo's shoulder tightly as he gently pushed her pant leg up. "Teddy it's okay"

Draco scowled at Graham before glancing at Adrian who was only a few feet away, "Pucey! You know about injuries, right?"

Adrian nodded slightly, Draco standing and gesturing down at her urgently. Theo sucked in a sharp breath at her swollen ankle that was bright red, "I'm going to kill that boy"

"Please don't" Rose muttered, half smiling at Adrian as he bent down in Draco's place. He carefully took ahold of her leg, barely turning it to study the injury. Marcus and Graham finally reached them, both grimacing at the sight before the captain laid a harsh smack on Graham's head.