𝐋𝐘𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐓

(Incase some of you didn't listen to me and re-read the TW's : there is drugs this chapter and I don't condone! It's apart of her character arc and not something that should be glamorized. if you guys ever need anything you can always PM me<3)

third person pov

' Cursing my name, wishing I stayedYou turned into your worst fears '

You turned into your worst fears '

The night Mattheo ran off after assuming she was making out with Theo, well, it became a turning point per say. She had went to the one place he could be in solitude, finding the Riddle in his dorm. Mattheo was angry to say the least but he gave her a speech. He went on and on to say how he spent a year being kept as her 'dirty little secret' and wouldn't do it again. Then how he spent all summer writing to her.

Lastly he asked the question that scared him.

"Do you want me or them? I'm not letting you put those boys above myself."

Rose, in her messed up state, replied too easily. "You're all I want"

Lies.

Now though weeks had passed and everyone was on edge from her manic behavior, but they looked for her medicine everywhere—Rose creating a charm to make it look like the medicine bag was still full. The meds never took away the illness, for that would be impossible, but they did lessen her episodic moments. So the lot assumed whatever was happening had to be her brain induced manic episode from such high-stress. Nothing too serious as long as she stayed medicated.

Rose didn't know she was manic though, she never really knew when it was happening until she did something really, really crazy.

Inside the shared dorm Rose sat on her bed with the thick emerald curtains drawn, sun still peaking through the cracks but coming in with hues of blue from the Black Lake. A silencing charm had been casted ages ago when Mattheo got there. Now the boy laid on his stomach in front of her, sighing as she leaned down and took the last line of coke from atop a silver tray.

"Thank Merlin you're finished" says Mattheo, head dipping forward with laughter as she sniffles loudly and dusts the tray off.

"Witchcraft and coke," Rose spoke in a sultry way, reaching out to lift his chin up. "My favorite pastimes as of recent—you could've joined"

"I think watching you perform blood magic after doing a line took the nerve out of me"

She began giggling and curling her finger, "Come here"