𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐎 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄

third person pov

' every time I close my eyes,it's like a dark paradise '

it's like a dark paradise '

The second floor girls laboratory was empty as usual from Myrtles occupancy until Rose rushed in, wishing her tears to stop.

Nyx hissed in Rose's ear as the girls shoes sounded out against the stone floors with the door closing, "I don't think you should go back to the chamber Rose"

Rose scoffed in response, hating how weak she felt as she passed the showers lining the walls-keeping her gaze on the sinks forming a circle in the center.

The entrance to the chamber.

Nyx hissed again, sliding down Rose's robes and curling around the material on her arms to garner attention.

"Leave me be Nyx"

The snake nodded her head, not wanting to send Rose over the edge as she stopped by one of the sinks.

As Rose began to run her fingers over the metal faucet, memories of the year before came. She hadn't returned to this bathroom since Tom or the horocrux or whatever you wished to call him was killed by Harry and herself.

I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for spending that whole year with a ghost of a man.

Myrtle appeared beside Rose as the girl started to slowly walk around the circle of sinks, "Is Rose Black back to see her old friend?"

Rose jumped back, placing her hand over her heart while quickly wiping her eyes.

No.

My 'friend' is dead.

"Fuck off Myrtle"

Myrtle gasped at the crude language, "How dare you be so mean to me!"

"I'm not in the mood"

The words sent the emotionally unstable ghost into a fit of dramatic tears, zooming away to plummet herself into a toilet with a splash.

Rose had spent a lot of time coaxing Myrtle last year, manipulating the ghost into believing someone cared for her so Myrtle wouldn't tell a soul where Rose was disappearing to.

Being a master of manipulation made it easy, but then again Myrtle was desperate for any attention-making her light work.

Was Rose a good person? Maybe, Maybe not.