Chapter 30

Featured photo: Hi 5 Travelling circus DVD ending
-
Ethan's POV
Crystal has been through a lot lately. Her debut show failed and she was in a slump for a few days. I'm only relived to hear she's out of it now.

However, I think she needs a break from all that chaos. And what better way to do that than to treat her for dinner and a Singapore Flyer ride?
~
That night, I asked my parents if I could take her out for dinner and a ride at the Singapore Flyer. Initially, they weren't alright with it but I convinced them Crystal could help me spilt the bill for both activities. I also reassured them that I wasn't "meddling" into her activities and they agreed.

Great. All I have to do now is tell Crystal and see if her parents approve.

I hence texted Crystal my idea:Crystal Ong Me: Hey Crystal you wanna go out for dinner and Singapore Flyer tomorrow night after work? (8

Crystal Ong
Me: Hey Crystal you wanna go out for dinner and Singapore Flyer tomorrow night after work? (8.18pm)
Crystal: But why? (8.18pm)
Me: Why not? We can spilt the bill for both places ^_^ (8.18pm)
Crystal: LMAO UR RLLY LEARNING FROM ME 😂
But ok sure I'll ask my parents first (8.18pm)
-5 minutes later-
Crystal: They said yes but I must be back by 10pm.
Me: Ok sure. Let's do it after work together ;)
The next day, after work
The last event of the day was recording for their first album "Get Movin'". After sitting in and listening in to how the recording was going, Crystal walked out and said, "Let's go!"
Crystal's POV
We walked to Marina Square while discussing about our favourite and least favourite subjects in secondary school. When we reached Marina Square, I asked considerately, "Ethan, is there anywhere you want to eat?"

"I don't know. This hangout was made for you, after all," he replied neutrally. I blushed really hard and felt my face turn red. Such a gentleman I can't.

He then petted my head and explained everything to me

He then petted my head and explained everything to me. He was aware of the tough time I was going through and wanted to treat me after all I went through. Thanking him, a random lady called out, "Table for two is it?"

 Thanking him, a random lady called out, "Table for two is it?"