Chapter 15

Featured photo: WOW! Series 9
-
No one's POV
We're back to filming episodes it seems...

The next theme is about "Dreaming." Lots of possibilities and imagination is being worked on in the 7 sets of Amaze. However, could the members actually be working on giving one another nightmares rather than sweet dreams?

Episode 6:
Alex's POV
Hi, I'm Alex again and we're here at the Making Music set. Today I'll be talking about the sounds I heard in my dreams and trying to replicate them on my guitar.

Trying to keep my voice as vibrant as possible, I forced a smile while speaking about the harp I heard while walking across the streets in India at night

Trying to keep my voice as vibrant as possible, I forced a smile while speaking about the harp I heard while walking across the streets in India at night. "And I remember, in that dream, I heard sareni —" I spoke with fake energy, before realising my mistake.

"SERENE! SERENE! THAT WAS WHAT I MEANT!" I screamed in frustration.

"Chill, Alex," Karen remarked casually. "Learn to relax so you can hype the little kids better." She threw a ball to me and I caught it. We played this a few times and it helped me relax.

Sensing I was more relaxed, filming continued. This time, I smiled and talked naturally, which thankfully didn't lead to any pronunciation errors this time.
Mike's POV
Saw how that boring daddy only made a pronunciation error? Welp, I'm better than that! Let me show you what I'm capable of!

This time, there are two episodes where you'll see me bungle up as Oinky! The first time is like, now??

Crystal is making a dream catcher in hopes of solving her sleep issues. By right, I'm supposed to give some extra decorations to Crystal. But she's a boring Mary Sue. F is for fun, not filming, after all.

When it was time to give some shape-shaped stickers, rather than go, "Oinky loves shaped stickers!", I went, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? JUST SLEEP EARLIER LAH*!"

"MIKE!" Crystal and Alex chorused once more. On the other hand, Lia and Karen were giggling away.

"ONE MORE TIME!" The cameraman commanded.