Chapter 23

Featured photo: Hi 5 Feel the Beat (Songlet),Series 4
-
No one's POV
Finally! The final filming chapter for Series 1! And this week, Amaze will be focusing on the earth and getting up-close to nature! I hope Amaze won't contribute to global warming though...

Episode 41:
Crystal's POV
For my segment today, I will be recycling a plastic bottle to grow plants. Ok, very cool. I did that before.

Hence, I just did what the script told me to do since I actually practice my moves unlike you know who. However, you know how just had to drop a blooper on my set to drag my time again.

 However, you know how just had to drop a blooper on my set to drag my time again

By right, the script said I had to get a watering can from Oinky. However, when it was time for the watering can to be provided, my water bottle appeared on the table.

"MIKE LEONG JUN JIE*!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "HOW DID YOU SOURCE MY WATER BOTTLE?!"

"Dunno," he replied nonchalantly. "You put it in one of the cupboards as you always do because I'm always delaying your shoots and you have to talk till your mouth goes dry!"

"One more time!" The cameraman yelled. And that's how I was stuck with doing this sh*t 6 more times.
Alex's POV
My segment today is me singing to my plants as I tend to them. Sounds easy as it seems, right?

 Sounds easy as it seems, right?

It is easy. I sang to my plants as the script told me to, totally oblivious that the wrong lyrics were streaming out from my mouth... until Crystal screamed, "Isn't that my songlet? You're not the garden prince**,are you?"

Realising I had bungled up, I tried recalling my lyrics. Thankfully, I had remembered the songlet. After a quick apology to Crystal, we filmed the segment one more time. Gentle reminder I am human and have moments I bungle up.

Episode 42:
Mike's POV
For this segment, I will pretend to be a red panda. Cool.