Chapter 18

Featured photo: A blooper video about jup jup
-
No one's POV
Back to filming... again, I guess. Let's see what the members are going to create at their sets this week — masterpieces that could make them millionaires or trashy quality works that must not be sold to anyone?

Episode 16:
Crystal's POV
In this episode, I will be colouring in my colouring book. However, that jerk called Oinky will be taking away all my colour pencils one by one so I have to improvise and mix colours around.

As I filmed, I was about to call Oinky out when my tongue slipped and I screamed through the mic, "Oi! Are you acid + metal equals to salt + hydrogen??"

"Huh? What is that?" The cameraman asked. "I'm sorry, but 2020s teen's curriculum is a tad different from 1990s teen's curriculum."

"It's a chemical equation," Lia explained, showing my textbook.

"Lia, how did you even get a hold of my science textbook?!" I screamed angrily, clearly upset my school supplies have been ransacked.

"Well, you have a test you must pass, so I was looking for ways to help you! And I found worksheets in your file and your science books!"

"Fine... just this once."

"WOO! Thank you! Thank you! So if you blurted acid and metal makes salt and hydrogen, tell me one example that shows this equation."

"Hydrochloride acid and magnesium equals magnesium chloride and hydrogen."

"Good. Filming May resume." Lia left with my science textbook.

With that stupid science test at the back of my mind (for a while at least), I was able to do a reshoot, now focusing entirely on the filming and not on some random word equation. I was cleared after that.
Mike's POV
For this episode, I will be making a big painting with spray paint and one box of paint for footprints. This time, I didn't have an issue with my lines since I had memorise them like crazy the night before.

That shouldn't be a problem. For once, I cleared all my lines on the first try... or so I thought.