Chapter 26

Trigger warning: mentions of sewerside
-
Featured photo: Spin Me Round, Series 11
-
Backstage
Lia's POV
Picking up from where we left off*, Alex dropped Crystal on the chair, which shocked me since he usually doesn't treat her like that. "Alex, I know you're really mad that the show didn't go the way you wanted it to... but don't you think this is taking it a bit too far?" I asked frantically.

"Shut up," Alex replied coldly. "You know you're being too kind to Mike, right? I'll show you what he deserves to him!" He covered my mouth with his hand and pushed aside.

Charging up to Mike, he grunted before shouting, "Mike, this is all your fault! Had you not booked yourself with so many e-sports matches, we wouldn't being dancing to an audience of 5! Crystal, wake up your f-ing** idea! Who fed you the idea of d...

Charging up to Mike, he grunted before shouting, "Mike, this is all your fault! Had you not booked yourself with so many e-sports matches, we wouldn't being dancing to an audience of 5! Crystal, wake up your f-ing** idea! Who fed you the idea of dancing to an audience of 5?"

"The show must go on!" She screamed at the top of her voice, pushing the chair aside.  "You know we have just set bad role models to the public? Not only by fighting and forgetting our set list but also not finishing our set list! We have disappointed our only audience! This... this is considered giving up!"

Ethan put a shoulder on Crystal's shoulder and firmly claimed, "Crystal has a point

Ethan put a shoulder on Crystal's shoulder and firmly claimed, "Crystal has a point. Sometimes, the size of the audience doesn't matter, but it's how hyped they are. I've been to one of her concerts that isn't big but they were all hyped for her performance."

"Stop defending her!" Alex bellowed, his throat cracking from all the shouting. "You're only saying this because you have never sang or danced as a pro! You're just an understudy! I swear you're only doing this since the agency doesn't think you're good enough and they pity you for never appearing onstage so they gave you this measly job of being an emcee!"

"Alexander Jones Harding, you're taking this too far," Crystal declared boldly, which shocked me, since she was usually much sweeter and cheery than this. In my mind, she was the last person to speak her mind.

"Its true that we have differing opinions about dealing with a small audience. But you can't blame just Mike for the small audience. You also have yourself to blame."
Crystal's POV
Just when I was done dealing the truth to Alex, I felt something sharp scratch me and that thing landed on the ground. My everyday glasses?!